Cassy Clark #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His insta updated with new puppies so if his behind the door Lucy has his details as the pups are normally at hers ?

Reactions: 3
I don’t see him going jail for a fake passport must be some thing else honestly how do they no he’s in jail ??

Now she don’t evan correct people if she’s not engaged or she is but now she says she’s married bleeping hell the girl has some personality swings

Unless his still on license and didn’t get permission to go abroad. But to be honest I don’t think he is in prison.

Reactions: 4
She is so deluded
What a joke she is. Yes babies you too can be a slag, druggie, Medway butcher and pathological liar….aim for the stars 🤩

I don’t see him going jail for a fake passport must be some thing else honestly how do they no he’s in jail ??

Now she don’t evan correct people if she’s not engaged or she is but now she says she’s married bleeping hell the girl has some personality swings
I very much doubt he’s In prison….new member pops up with that info, bit suss

Reactions: 6
Saying how her dog is the “prettiest out of all the other dogs” the other dogs are long gone!!

Reactions: 4
Is she on about lc dogs she is such a liar on my life who is she kidding all other dogs talking about your boyfriend yes that’s it tho .. the lies that slip of her tongue is a piss take
You will be in next episode of stranger things u Carrie on mug

Reactions: 2
Lucie must be okay with it 😂😂 but deleted her post about her dog being the best looking out of all the dogs weird hillbilly the lot of them

Reactions: 1
Cassy just wants to be noticed and don’t care how No one care about you and g ffs your a liar any thing to show that your in a secure relationship as I said ask him to post you let’s see you with his kids not his sisters son his let’s see the family unit together you him and all the kids together nice family photo as your solid

Reactions: 5
She is probably over the moon she is allowed to post him on her SM. She will be well cocky as she thinks she has actually achieved something! Wait for until she becomes the new L and he finds a bit on the side 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Cassy is desperate she’s being seen for now but I still don’t see her on his social media really ? Strange that he’s not changing and she’s showing him off like she’s got the man of her dreams Well done Cassy The award for the biggest beg goes to you

LC is still better than Cassy 💯 better in every way Cassy could never be in her class ok her baby dad is a dog but she’s a better woman than that dirty looking thing

Other dogs post has gone she’s trying to prove she’s not a liar silly little girl games LC can get better than g any way honestly what I’ve seen so far Cassy and g are rotten lc dose her mum thing and hopefully now she’s rid of him for good and she gets her self a nice man

Last edited:
How is lucie . I hope she never takes him back he’s awfull .
maybe it was g who had the account and lucie posted on it but now g uses the dog account

he probably is in prison

Wow...... i need a catch up here 🙈

So cassy is mow claiming to be married married to G, or is she like traveller married where they are living together??

G in prison???? Thats gotta be bullshit!! Although he is still on licence so if hes been caught going abroad then he could well of been recalled! I cant see it myself, think some little tit stirrer as got on here and have a big of a wind up

Mind you though, if he is in prison, maybe that’s why she’s posting him constantly. There’s no one there to tell her to delete 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.