Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few weird comments from you today Becca0888. Why the hell do you think we'd be jealous of G?!? If I had only £1 to my name, I wouldn't go there as I have morals.
Don't act like you are all living up to the highest standards when you are on a site with a fake name slagging someone off.
Can tell you are all gorgas, big hairy arsed women hiding behind tattle, got to laugh 😂

Don't act like you are all living up to the highest standards when you are on a site with a fake name slagging someone off.
Can tell you are all gorgas, big hairy arsed women hiding behind tattle, got to laugh 😂
And yet here you are....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So she had the smallest one last night for 1-2-1 time and she had her hair plaited whilst cassy had a wash and blow dry and a sunbed. Tonight she’s got the eldest for quality time and she invites everyone round for drinks? Honestly why not take them out individually (I do think it’s good to spend separate time with your kids) and go to the cinema, indoor play, trampolining, swimming? Something where you’re just engaging and having fun in their company?

Reactions: 9
So she had the smallest one last night for 1-2-1 time and she had her hair plaited whilst cassy had a wash and blow dry and a sunbed. Tonight she’s got the eldest for quality time and she invites everyone round for drinks? Honestly why not take them out individually (I do think it’s good to spend separate time with your kids) and go to the cinema, indoor play, trampolining, swimming? Something where you’re just engaging and having fun in their company?
She's a self serving Muppet, the kids are at the bottom of her list, she has proved that time and time again, the child is probably terrified that cassy will be driving her around in the middle of the night again!!

Reactions: 1
You couldn't have got it more wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Maybe you should be friends with Cassy (unless of course you consider yourself to be a friend already 🤔, or you are Cassy 👋). I've never been on a site in my life, no gorga in my blood, I'm a small size 8 and last time I checked, my arse ain't hairy. Something has obviously happened to make you so defensive!

Reactions: 11
You couldn't have got it more wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Maybe you should be friends with Cassy (unless of course you consider yourself to be a friend already 🤔, or you are Cassy 👋). I've never been on a site in my life, no gorga in my blood, I'm a small size 8 and last time I checked, my arse ain't hairy. Something has obviously happened to make you so defensive!
I didn't mean trailer site dummy! I meant website, also if you don't have any gorga in your blood then you must be a traveller, a weak one at that,to be on here.
Also... Its so easy for you to assume I'm cassy 😅
I'm wondering if something horrible has happened to all of you, for you to be on here being bitter.

So she’s clearly admitting she does not have them girls full time , as she’s put look who Iv got tonight .. any full time parent would never refer to a night alone with one sibling as that .. is she trolling us?

So she’s clearly admitting she does not have them girls full time , as she’s put look who Iv got tonight .. any full time parent would never refer to a night alone with one sibling as that .. is she trolling us?
And by one sibling I actually mean one daughter , I was in the middle of typing then my 3 started WWE in the living room , so sorry if it didn’t make sense , I was supposed to say she would never refer to having a night alone with one of her children as that .. xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's just making herself look stupid, like does she think people think that she's a great mum because she has one of her kids?? So she'll drink herself stupid with her "friends" while bug looks on praying that worrying that her mum doesn't drag her out of bed in the middle of the night to drive around and video herself saying unbelievable tit while crying and frightening the life out of the poor child

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
The IRONY of a member of tattle coming on to slate members of tattle
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I didn't mean trailer site dummy! I meant website, also if you don't have any gorga in your blood then you must be a traveller, a weak one at that,to be on here.
I'm wondering if something horrible has happened to all of you, for you to be on here being bitter.
Please don't call me a dummy. I'm so far from the gypsy population that I don't even know the lingo. If you had spelt it correctly I could have googled it. Anyway, got better things to do than argue with bitter and twisted so have a nice night.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You do realise we can see what you’ve posted on other threads? On about people being bitter when you’re literally on here doing the same as everybody else!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So... the Traveller on Tattle is moaning about Travellers using Tattle. What a Dinlow. 😂 (From a Gorger).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh piss off love and go and enjoy the party at cassy’s, I’m sure she’ll bring out the Coke once the child drops off to sleep in the corner of the room from boredom

Reactions: 14
Find it very weird that Cassy is able 2 pick up friends and drop them whenever she wants and they just accept it! Think shan/shanley is quite young so is probably why she is happy to be invited!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.