Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
535DBF15-DB4D-4A4D-95B9-9EBBA06E7BF4.jpeg
what’s her insurance company. I’m done with this driving and singing crap. 🙄

Reactions: 11
Looks like Angel was at the girls night. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does the youngest sister in law always have her tits and belly out... so weird... and why would anyone being jelous of that tit show... we only talk about ya cos ur life is a disaster and embarrassment and better then eastenders. You big ass wanabe...

Reactions: 6
To lazy to even boil some spuds to make mash u can see microwave mash behind m poor bug still looks so sad all kids around table only one u can't see is is bugs probably tired and worn out after her cassy and her mates drinking lastnight poor child

Reactions: 3
That picture WOW 🤣 I’m sorry but never seen anything that looks so fake at least blend the colours so it looks half real 🤦🏽‍♀️

she looks nothing like her dad to be honest I dont think that’s her dad 🙄 she’s her mother’s double

Let's face it, her dad could be anyone! If they were that close, why did he pretend he was dead for years. The whole family is mucked up

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Cassy is an absolute bunny boiler she messages anyone that is new on Gs Instagram “have you been messaging my boyfriend”she is a 4 inch slag that is obsessed with g he has had to block her she cock blocks him.every new women added she on them 2 of my mates have had it from her then he has to apologise for her behaviour lol she’s is an embarrassment to herself and her children she is just a beg stop with them nostril videos hoe bag that nose takes up the camera

Reactions: 7
F05EBDFF-88AE-497D-8745-FC0D1E33F1C3.jpeg
Well of course they are! Because you have absolutely no idea how being a decent parent is by getting your kids settled and in bed at a normal hour because they have school tomorrow! 👏🏻🙃🙄

Another broken arm?! I do feel a bit sorry for her… I feel GB was a round for a few days recently hence the restaurant pics with the hand etc and she now has a broken arm… bet that was his doing

Another broken arm?! I do feel a bit sorry for her… I feel GB was a round for a few days recently hence the restaurant pics with the hand etc and she now has a broken arm… bet that was his doing
Also we know Cassy no longer has her animals so how could it have been done by any of those dogs?!

Also we know Cassy no longer has her animals so how could it have been done by any of those dogs?!
Classic cassy looking for attention

Reactions: 1
She probably tripped over the dog😂
Notice her crown Derby now moved on top of her kitchen units for her picture lool

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.