Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy bleeping hell. Had the youngest for a night of appreciation but takes her for a blow dry (to watch) and a takeout pizza. Has the oldest tonight and has the house full of people I don’t care if one’s the sister in law. She should be having mum and daughter time with them both it’s so sad

Reactions: 1
Oh piss off love and go and enjoy the party at cassy’s, I’m sure she’ll bring out the Coke once the child drops off to sleep in the corner of the room from boredom
Can just picture them now, sitting on her kitchen worktop can’t you 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Cassy bleeping hell. Had the youngest for a night of appreciation but takes her for a blow dry (to watch) and a takeout pizza. Has the oldest tonight and has the house full of people I don’t care if one’s the sister in law. She should be having mum and daughter time with them both it’s so sad
Plus she took the youngest to a restaurant today. Poor Delilah is always abandoned and never does anything she wants to to with her selfish druggy mother

Reactions: 5
Well that escalated quickly didn’t it Becca 🤣 what an idiot
Thanks for all your support fellow Tattlers. I thought she was warming up for being narky so thought I would call her out. I know we're all on the same page, but others are clearly reading the wrong book 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aye right you are Bex using your real name whilst def not on other threads slagging others off you pleb, is 08/88 your real DOB too? Wait how old is cass?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And Who the hell would be jealous off g for duck sake man sleeps with well known whores and thinks it makes him look big oh plz got sleep with hoes to run a puppy farm to make few pound standard are rock bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice box of balloon cannisters next to her daughters hand on kitchen worktop!! Doing balloons with her in the house

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Cassy has got her arm in plaster again
You can see the bandage in her Mum Life post 3 days ago and then her hand was in her coat pocket the day before that. She probably had a MH crisis the day she cancelled her appointment's but then has since carried on doing them one handed.

Reactions: 1
It is definelty a box of cannisters you can buy all different sizes off the Internet aswell it's 100 per cent one next to get little girl! Classsy

Reactions: 7
It is definelty a box of cannisters you can buy all different sizes off the Internet aswell it's 100 per cent one next to get little girl! Classsy
Just such horrible behaviour around her already damaged child, cassy just doesn't give a tit, it's mind boggling

Oh piss off love and go and enjoy the party at cassy’s, I’m sure she’ll bring out the Coke once the child drops off to sleep in the corner of the room from boredom
Doubt she’ll even wait til Delilah is asleep to bring out the coke

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Let’s hope it’s just her and the big one going for breakfast I guess, not her and the rest of Kent. I dunno why you can’t just have time with your kids properly 🙃

Wow bunny gets to go to a nice restaurant and poor Delilah gets to go to a cheap greasy spoon, well done Cassy for treating your girls the same, it’s so obvious who your favourite is and feeds your bleeping ego you bleep of a mother

Reactions: 8
Wow bunny gets to go to a nice restaurant and poor Delilah gets to go to a cheap greasy spoon, well done Cassy for treating your girls the same, it’s so obvious who your favourite is and feeds your bleeping ego you bleep of a mother
Don’t forget she HAS to post about the kids eating tho. Like no other mother actually feeds her children 🙄

Reactions: 6
I dnt no about the youngest sis in law but laura loves a ballon look when they were all doing them at angels she just let them get on with it angel saying about Delilah having 121 with cassy lastnight in her post yesterday do they know what 121 is Delilahs 121 was just about cassy having who she wanted over to drink where is that even remotely about bugs the child looked so sad bet she would rather been at her dads

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.