Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what accountants would want to take on HK! They'd have a field day with all those dodgy transactions 🤯

Reactions: 2
Accountants charge a fortune and they can only use the info the business gives them, he’ll be an old hand at hiding things within the business. Also it’s normal to register in your accountants address because if HMRC come knocking to do an investigation you wouldn’t want them on your door step or business so it would be conducted at the registered address hence the accountants

Reactions: 3
Accountants charge a fortune and they can only use the info the business gives them, he’ll be an old hand at hiding things within the business. Also it’s normal to register in your accountants address because if HMRC come knocking to do an investigation you wouldn’t want them on your door step or business so it would be conducted at the registered address hence the accountants
If the house has been in his name at some point that’s a paper trail

She been very quiet on sm only time that happens is when she got some mans dick she can't live without attention if she got no man if its not g its some sad fucker from new years

Reactions: 3
Oh cassy is laying her lollypop head down..... for her BIG COME BACK 🤣🤣🤣 furthest shes been with him in the 2 years 'they been together' is cobham services 🤣🤣🤣🤣.... very strange lc as had a few holidays and xmas in dubai with him, hes had it large in ibiza and where the duck as she been 😂😂😂 theres no way that girl can come back with 💙 G now surely...... its a laughing stock. She does need a holiday though to sort out them saggy tits of hers and that saggy arse. Maybe she will duck off to thailand again without her girls with the excuse...... going to find myself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m starting to think GB is just the runner 😂 what real criminal involves himself with bait old slags who bring nothing but heat to them. He runs that shop with other blokes I think he’s just a little fish in a big old pond. No big time does robberies that’s crack head vibes, such a big risk for one hit of money . LC ain’t silly she prob don’t even care anymore she’s just in it for the designer clothes and holidays . If GB goes back round cassy he’s as big a laughing stock as her at this point !

Reactions: 14
Her lip filler is so wonky at the top! At least it looks like her eldest went to school today. I bet she was excited to go back!
I'm not pretty enough to follow G!

Reactions: 2
That poor child has seen things that no child should see, my heart breaks for her when I see her with cassy ❤

Reactions: 4
Her lip filler is so wonky at the top! At least it looks like her eldest went to school today. I bet she was excited to go back!
I'm not pretty enough to follow G!
To be fair, you ain’t got to be pretty. G goes for the old brass looking slags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In all honesty I reckon if I put red lip stick on my dogs arse hole and requested to follow him he would happily accept. He has 0 standards look at cassy 🤦‍♀️😩

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.