Cassy Clark #30 Filling the house with sprout farts whilst G is living it up in Dubai with LC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the thing that’s got people thinking their back together? That she posted that pic and follows each other for a minute? Or have I missed something?

Reactions: 3
All starts with a follow if she don’t stand up for her self she will defo go back and following that tit bag well it’s not looking good .. him well he follows any one any thing that works in beauty have you noticed all these girls have there own business?
he uses these girls for some thing there must be a fund for the side chicks with boys like him lol but he’s back in town so give it couple days see if he goes back

See I could never go with a some one who my mates have had to no way Cassy is the original for this but no way would I let another girl have power over me to say she’s shagging my ex

Reactions: 4
She'll jump on G's chipolata if he so much as glances in her direction, she is that desperate for attention. If she wasn't such a nasty piece of work, I'd feel sorry for her but you can see she has envy and desperation oozing from her pores. She will never turn herself around, not even for her children unfortunately. Sadly social services are massively overworked and underfunded so she will need to do something major for the girls to be rescued from her tit show insta life

Reactions: 9
I feel all sorts of morftication for her if she's even thinking of going back to him, the state she was in over Christmas and straight back to her family to help her with the children then here we are, new year, same old desperate cassy 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
All starts with a follow if she don’t stand up for her self she will defo go back and following that tit bag well it’s not looking good .. him well he follows any one any thing that works in beauty have you noticed all these girls have there own business?
he uses these girls for some thing there must be a fund for the side chicks with boys like him lol but he’s back in town so give it couple days see if he goes back

See I could never go with a some one who my mates have had to no way Cassy is the original for this but no way would I let another girl have power over me to say she’s shagging my ex
He uses them to launder his dirty drug money

Reactions: 11
How could she follow him after that video of her having a melt down
I mean, it just shows you how desperate she is, she should be working hard to regain her children's trust and to make them comfortable with her and not scared that some scary tit doesn't happen with her, so if he is what she chooses, I will be lost for words, those poor children!!

Reactions: 6
How could she follow him after that video of her having a melt down
Maybe that was nothing to do with him? I don’t know what to think anymore, I think she’s involved with more than just him but does point to him everything that’s happened.
Weird as hell

I think he’s actually a bit nervous of her so keeps quiet and pacifies her because she is an absolute loon

I think he’s got her where he wants her far away from his family but he will use girls like Cassy for his game what ever he’s up to .. it’s clear he’s out dating other girls and it’s clear he still is very much in a family unit with lc can’t make my mind up is lc really that stupid or are they showing there kids there friends and can get on for the kids Cassy following him well must not be a good thing
Who ever that was that evening she needs to duck that off and do her kids and her self the girl needs therapy bad

oh yea I forgot she was going to feed him on one of those stories that weird chef put up lol I can’t believe that he gets away with cheating the way he dose

Personally I think G and his mates are just little pawns in a much bigger game. Think they're all gangsters but if they met a real Gangster they would actually tit themselves. All the businesses are just a front and their "bosses" don't give 2 fucks about them, they would take them out in a heartbeat at any given moment. G keeps Cassy sweet because she knows too much and does running for him, probably used her "businesses" too and slowly realised she was unstable and a liability and LC is used to the lifestyle and I reckon she's scared too, not of G but the bigger ones than him. That's just my 2 cents worth and what I believe.

Reactions: 11
Personally I think G and his mates are just little pawns in a much bigger game. Think they're all gangsters but if they met a real Gangster they would actually tit themselves. All the businesses are just a front and their "bosses" don't give 2 fucks about them, they would take them out in a heartbeat at any given moment. G keeps Cassy sweet because she knows too much and does running for him, probably used her "businesses" too and slowly realised she was unstable and a liability and LC is used to the lifestyle and I reckon she's scared too, not of G but the bigger ones than him. That's just my 2 cents worth and what I believe.
I think this too. I mean, none of them are brain of Britain are they?

Reactions: 8
Yes the girls have bill and girls are raised very differently to the boys. I just hope the girls don’t get “grabbed” when they come of age cause that tit is scary
You've watched big fat gypsy weddings for too long 🤣🤣🤣.... i've never ever known of 'grabbing' around Romany gypsies, it may be an irish thing, but i've never witness'd it, if you got brothers, the brothers are asked if the men can court you.

Reactions: 12
I agree if a young English traveller girl got grabbed I think the boy would be beaten lol! I hadn’t even heard of girls being grabbed until that program but most stuff on there was a bit exaggerated lol

Reactions: 10
You've watched big fat gypsy weddings for too long 🤣🤣🤣.... i've never ever known of 'grabbing' around Romany gypsies, it may be an irish thing, but i've never witness'd it, if you got brothers, the brothers are asked if the men can court you.
Yes I have 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m happy to put my hands up and say I’m clueless about the culture, and that “grabbing” tit scared the tit outta me, gypsy wedding didn’t paint gypsy culture in a good light

Reactions: 7
Grabbing doesn’t happen as a usual thing in gypsy culture , think it was added on tv to sensationalise it amongst other things . The man of the family or brothers get asked if they can date the girl etc . Very old fashioned and if a guy made a move without their permission....well he probably wouldn’t have a tooth in his head left lol

I’m not a traveller btw just grew up around them so certain things I pick up on lol

It has been changed to 28 The Mall and loads of companies are registered to that address which is more than likely an accountants.

Also had a look on companies house at this Hatton kettles bollocks right .... the address it’s linked too is in a flat ....not a jewellers in site lol
actually

Reactions: 1
My husbands business isn't registered to his business address, it's registered to his accountants address. All his official letters from HMRC go directly to his accountants. All other Mail such as invoices come to the business address. It's more common this way.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.