Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cassy is well immature bad she’s so dry I don’t find her funny one bit her voice irritates me her look scares me and her personality is of a low life hungry hippo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hungry hippo 😂😂
Did anyone notice Molly said candy is her favourite dog? She’s probably been dumped off with it!

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20210811-133402_Facebook.jpg
The latest brow top up. Blimey, the right brow looks like Cass has hiccupped but has carried on. Totally different shapes. She never does full frontals does she - or not of that kind!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Cassy ought to post a picture of George with his fiancée and children and stick the label taxed over it
Imagine 😂😂

I’ve never see. Anyone have just 1 crown derby plate she must keep moving the 1 plate and bowl and Couple of animals about to make it look more
Prob fake as well the woman

I’ve never see. Anyone have just 1 crown derby plate she must keep moving the 1 plate and bowl and Couple of animals about to make it look more
Prob fake as well the woman
She needs to be upping her game more and get some Lalique and a bit a villari to better her delusions

Reactions: 1
I’d definitely be worried if my eyebrows dripped down my face, seeing as they are made from actual hairs that grew from my face.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Where are her children
She never seems to have them, if they're with bill full time I'm delighted for them 😍 when they're with cassy it's like they're the parent, looking after cassy, she's too interested in G to care about her kids.

Reactions: 2
Haven’t seen her cook for a long time them little girls never have a nice dinner with her boiled meat 🤮 she eats out all the time with them..

Her business will be finnished when the law passes through parliament about girls that do two day courses thinking there trained

She will be stopping then

Reactions: 2
Sophia moreno can’t even advertise her own products properly she got guts as “we got guts “😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bill's got the girls- they're at a castle place today having ice creams and a picnic. All smiling and happy! He has them most of the time by the look on Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sophia moreno can’t even advertise her own products properly she got guts as “we got guts “😂

This Sophie and half the Founding Members, have faces full of botox and fillers. How does that work then. Obs the product they sell ain't that great.

Angel's face is red raw.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.