Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously she’s got another puppy! It makes me sick! The black one was going through the tatty Pom stage so reckon it’s gone cos it got ugly! Anyone who knows about dogs know poms have an ugly stage while their baby fur goes and adult fur grows. These dogs are just gonna be cash machines! If they even last that long!

The

cages are a give away up against the wall in the garden
Probably kept out in the garden too!

Reactions: 4
She has no interest in her own children, she certainly can't be trusted with dogs!!

Reactions: 6
She actually makes me sick, she only gets dogs and keeps them until the novelty has worn off. She is a vile human being. A complete narcissist.

Reactions: 9
I noticed George is following that other girl on his private acc and she’s following him she’s not on his Hatton kettles no more that one is just for cassy

She hasn’t a clue about dogs she hasn’t got it in her to be caring

She would do any thing for g like a little mug while he goes round collecting the money from his dog business

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I noticed George is following that other girl on his private acc and she’s following him she’s not on his Hatton kettles no more that one is just for cassy

She hasn’t a clue about dogs she hasn’t got it in her to be caring

She would do any thing for g like a little mug while he goes round collecting the money from his dog business
Which one Lilo Lil?

Reactions: 2
Wrongen on every single level! More dogs, can’t even look after your kids yet buy puppies! Don’t know why I am so surprise, rotten to the core she is! Please someone get there eyebrows done but instead bag n run with those dogs! I would do it but have a dodgy foot can’t run 😂😂😂

Happily be the get away driver, if that helps lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She has said her on her lives that she hates animals and is not really into dogs the old bleep! She had pickle for 5 mins and callie for 5 mins then coco 'died' now 3 more! She cant even feed and wash and provide stability and emotional support for those two girls. Not gonna beat around the bush here but I think bunny will have food and body issues and bug already suffers with chronic anxiety and anger and shyness! Jesus - why are social services not involved?

Reactions: 11
She turns off comments when she knows ppls going give it too her straite up she busy getting dogs to breed but has no time for her girls they with there dad actually doing fun stuff as for cassy she's going through old photos posting them off her and her girls thinking ppl going think its recently shes taking girls out no slaggy ann they pic what u posted months ago we ent all think maybe give g less off that rotten fishy minge and give ur girls some off ur time u waste of space mum always wanted to be famous hey slaggy well u have become famous for being the biggest mug as for g he acts all the big man but as to settle for sloppy leftover women what men and boys as fucked to death as got local and national bike where its had so meany men well g ur a dirty little rat who's getting laughed at for being with all the mens slops

Reactions: 6
He’s mates might not say it to his face but they will be slagging him right of .. she is going to be his down fall she’s a narcissist just like him so that’s not working plus she chooses a man over her kids There will be trouble for her eventually

Reactions: 1
This dumb witch has no business owning any animals, I wouldn't trust her with a bleeping gold fish! Getting its stubby fingers into puppy farming. This woman wants LC life so bad its scary!!!... house looking the same as LC's, breeding dogs like LC... every time I look at the witch I can see she is trying to look more & more like LC.

#BunnyBoilerAlert

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.