Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some one msg cassys old friend and she said couple things about cassy and that’s she’s never going to change. Plus how lc is just getting on with her life with her children wasn’t that much in it

Her name begins with c

U doubt cassy commented on her pic you have to be friends with lc to comment I’ve looked
She’s changed her settings I think cos there’s no comments showing on her latest pic 🤷‍♀️ Would cassy have the balls to comment tho? I doubt it!

Some one msg cassys old friend and she said couple things about cassy and that’s she’s never going to change. Plus how lc is just getting on with her life with her children wasn’t that much in it

Her name begins with c
Last name E?

Reactions: 3
Someone on here, seen a message on one of Lucies posts that someone commented on.
The person on here then messaged that person asking if Lucie knew what was going on.

Think the person on here, just randomly messaged them. Not sure if they know them .

Reactions: 2
Glad its been deleted... I asked the person why she messaged said person 🤔 Name begins with C and ends in E. It was so random and unnecessary tbh! Some people on here go way too far and out their way.

Reactions: 7
It’s Charlene I posted that on here weeks ago she used be friends with cassy jeez I actually thought someone had actual gossip we didn’t know about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m confused so someone on this thread has messaged Charlene asking if Lucie is aware ? And Charlene has said cassy will never change ?

Reactions: 1
She’s a mug probably struggling for money no way would I take my man bk if he’d been with cassy

Please tell did she cut her arm for G attention because no man is worth that not even for millions or to upset your daughters life. All she cares about is cock sorry but it’s true not a inch of traveller in her
I think she’s had many inches of travellers inside her 👀🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
They all have a particular look including Lucy I wouldn’t say they was manly , just had work done like the eyebrows , the teeth , Botox . granted she doesn’t have the lips lol or tonne of slap and dresses more covered up but the ones at home who have the kids have the money and usually do , there not allowed to look how the side pieces do they have to be good girls as there the ones they “own” the nice girls!

I always like to think that LC has a nice bloke tucked away for herself and is only delighted when G fucks off for days on end!!

Reactions: 9
The day she meets someone else will be the day George will breakdown and play victim begging for her back, she deserves a nice man who respects her and appreciates all she does but it won’t happen she’s been totally brainwashed and trod down by that dirty dick scumbag to ever leave.

I always like to think that LC has a nice bloke tucked away for herself and is only delighted when G fucks off for days on end!!
She probably doesn’t even want one , if she’s provided for financially an he pops back every now an then she is probably glad of the break in between 🤣 one day when she’s stashed enough money away to get her own business or income she will leave him for a quite man who isn’t a known man but a lovely man . Always happens lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.