Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. Cassy has been reminded by Facebook memories that it has been one whole year since the day after her miscarriage. Odd that she didn’t remember to post anything yesterday 🤔
I think the new tax gold watch was put in place of that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ll say this for G he’s likes hagared looking women !!
They’ve all got to have black hair , sharpie brows , big fishy flappy lips, snake skin, big bum , big tits, very dumb, no brain to think by there self.
mall these women look mid 40’s all are single mums which I find that part the creepiest !!! Why they’d allow that thing around there children puzzles me !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell.... is G a muslim 🤣🤣🤣 they have 7 wives...... SO ITS CLEAR CASS AINT NUMBER 1 in the pecking order 🤣🤣🤣 lc is!!!..... oooooo cass your not number 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣 gutted much 😜
So g was out with lilly last night..... and cass is with him today... hilerous.... so cassy your actually having lilly's left overs from last night... maybe this mornings after sex aswell. Do you feel special babe 🤦‍♀️
..... oh cass you proper travelling woman..... bleeping old jorger thats all you are.... take ya crown derby/ royal daulton down love..... and chuck paper plates up instead tit bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if been said already! trying to catch up but omg no no no did she say ‘taxed’ on her insta post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 be asking to follow her on bebo next

Good for her she’s ‘taxed’ a fake Rolex thought she already had one and 2 for her girls lol look at his page they go from 50k to 10k why would you bother anyway look like crap

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Cassy ought to post a picture of George with his fiancée and children and stick the label taxed over it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That gold watch has been seen every where. he needs to change it sick of the sight of it..Cassy he’s yours hun no decent woman would entertain such a dirty man .. the trust level between these two will be -100 they will never work out

Has anyone seen that Jessica Ellen is back with Tommy Lee! This could get interesting if slaggy finds out he’s back around town! She got close to the girl then started sleeping with her bloke!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell.... is G a muslim 🤣🤣🤣 they have 7 wives...... SO ITS CLEAR CASS AINT NUMBER 1 in the pecking order 🤣🤣🤣 lc is!!!..... oooooo cass your not number 1 🤣🤣🤣🤣 gutted much 😜
So g was out with lilly last night..... and cass is with him today... hilerous.... so cassy your actually having lilly's left overs from last night... maybe this mornings after sex aswell. Do you feel special babe 🤦‍♀️
..... oh cass you proper travelling woman..... bleeping old jorger thats all you are.... take ya crown derby/ royal daulton down love..... and chuck paper plates up instead tit bleep
I’ve never see. Anyone have just 1 crown derby plate she must keep moving the 1 plate and bowl and Couple of animals about to make it look more

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure she still has the bottle of drink laying about must of cobwebs on it 😂 Don’t start me of in the crown derby she’s so desperate to be recognised as a traveler girl.. bleeping stupid girl .. she has to have screw loose if any one believes her lies

Reactions: 1
Notice George didn’t acknowledge her tag 🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈 she’s got no shame she is so desperate for the world to think she knows him while he hides and Denies any chance he gets

Has anyone seen that Jessica Ellen is back with Tommy Lee! This could get interesting if slaggy finds out he’s back around town! She got close to the girl then started sleeping with her bloke!!
Is she what a mug after everything she went through with cassy shagging him then the fight 🤦‍♀️ She’s so much better than him why do these girls go for absolute tramps like these blokes it’s not like their even nice people they are actual cunts

Reactions: 2
Cassy wished she looked like the latest story 😂 so not you why bother .. at least be true to you .. bad skin and all

Reactions: 1
Why does she always show the same girls eyebrows? Surely she must have others that she's done? And how many people work in that tiny cabin? I was actually really laughing at her saying, we have this offer, we? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does she actually have clients . sorry but if I had clients everyday I would post them not keep posting the same five clients over and over and over every single day . And let me tell you if your a good business women you don’t do is out s

Discounts sorry

Reactions: 4
Lol god that is a state the cheap hair the orange skin the bleeping tattoos 🙈

Lol just checked my Instagram guess who wants to follow my ass the new love of gs life 😂that’s what I get for being nosey looking at her stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😂😂 I wouldn’t no where to start 😂😂
Hey what In the sister wife’s is going on here 😂😂 ffs

She probably thinks it’s cassy cos I’m private have no picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.