Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His boys will hate him especially when they see the types of women he humiliates and hurts their mum for, his karma will be that someone will treat his daughter the way he treats lc or worse still, that his daughter will grow up to be a girl like cassy 🙈 then he will think duck and maybe then he will change but I doubt it 🤷🏻‍♀️I reckon He’ll be bleeping to the grave using that dirty green todger to lure any desperate insecure slapper he can.

Reactions: 9
68C87B3A-4B55-4575-9969-24E008E7F06A.jpeg
02191C6A-9560-4CC4-A20B-6F29A67DCC9E.jpeg
0A86B08E-12AD-4305-85DC-CAC4A8F722C3.jpeg

Lay of the Coke cas these brows are wonky random little flicks they are dog tit looks like my 14 year old daughters done them 🤣

Reactions: 6
His boys will hate him especially when they see the types of women he humiliates and hurts their mum for, his karma will be that someone will treat his daughter the way he treats lc or worse still, that his daughter will grow up to be a girl like cassy 🙈 then he will think duck and maybe then he will change but I doubt it 🤷🏻‍♀️I reckon He’ll be bleeping to the grave using that dirty green todger to lure any desperate insecure slapper he can.

His boys will do exactly the same as he does. That's how they have seen their mother treated and will think it's normal behaviour. That's how they have seen their father behave.

And so it rolls on.

Reactions: 13
Has anyone seen that Jessica Ellen is back with Tommy Lee! This could get interesting if slaggy finds out he’s back around town! She got close to the girl then started sleeping with her bloke!!
She’s a mug probably struggling for money no way would I take my man bk if he’d been with cassy

Please tell did she cut her arm for G attention because no man is worth that not even for millions or to upset your daughters life. All she cares about is cock sorry but it’s true not a inch of traveller in her

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Forgot to post these last week. After seeing C had commented on LCs profile pic....

Mod notice: keep it on tattle.
Reminder to all members that messages to influencers (or anyone connected to influencers) will be removed and users banned if they’re trolling or abusive.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Forgot to post these last week. After seeing C had commented on LCs profile pic....

keep it on tattle.
Reminder to all members that messages to influencers (or anyone connected to influencers) will be removed and users banned if they’re trolling or abusive.
Ah I missed it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1

keep it on tattle.
Oh I missed or what was it 😪😂

It was just a bit odd.... not even an influencer just a normal person. People on this thread can be so weird

That makes a lot of sense. Almost like he preys on them, grooms and gaslights till totally dependent on him. Then he can do whatever he wants to them. But their kids see all of this and grow up thinking how men should treat women.

Yes she is his double! Has a melted look.
That’s exactly how manipulative men work. She is trauma bonded to him, nothing or no one will make her end whatever it is they are , she’s addicted to the highs that come after the lows . Men like him treat u so badly that when they are a little bit nice (standard normal behaviour to anyone else) she feels like she is on top of the world because compared to the bad treatment it’s amazing . Also he will be playing all these women off each other . And all this private life is all BS, because she would post pictures to her “private friends and family account” she wants to the world to see because he has multiple other women and she needs to make a point . Fool

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Why would we not be allowed to know about that though if the whole thread is about cassy? Well Angel more but she’s gatecrashed 😂

U doubt cassy commented on her pic you have to be friends with lc to comment I’ve looked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.