Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, you beat me to it.

She needs to refund all her clients! And hand back her £5k salary

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really don’t want one of those when I’m a older woman I tell you that

Reactions: 2
Angels earning so well with glowB being no1 in the world she needs to work in a sunbed shop??!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know loads of people doing mlm on the side to make pocket money it’s those who claim it’s a wage payer who need slapping. Drawing in vulnerable people they need shaking they really do. Nothing more than con artists and Angel and Cassy need blowing wide open. Disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Angel said she got a job three days a week as she was missing company.

I think its a shame that the two disco dancers seem to keep away from her now they live with the father

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any time any one calls them disco dancers 😂

So the mother has got a job to earn some money nothing else .. company yea right.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes girls and if you use sunbeds you will look like me in the future .. not exactly a good advertisement huh

Reactions: 6
Cassy don’t care she needs therapy that’s the only thing that can help her now.. she don’t no a healthy relationship plus she’s not going attract any one decent

Can tell cassy is boring and this thread when all that gets talked about is her mum 😂 next titles should just be about angel as that’s all that gets talked about in here

Reactions: 5
Angel definitely needs her own thread don’t worry cassy will keep us entertained with shock again soon

Reactions: 3
See cassys mate the big girl that use to do cleaning she’s had a baby and got engaged. I can’t remember her name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.