Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is lil she was messaging me last night when she was with him I was like omg u have to go on something called tattle he’s got his own thread haha such a small world. I knew she was seeing someone but didn’t bloody realise it was old brockett balls. I should’ve clocked cause she put up a new dog a few days ago 😂 View attachment 702962
Haha shut up baby b? You couldn’t write this tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what I can’t understand if bill cheated on her she would of never took him bk !! What’s different with G pound note sign !!

Reactions: 5
Oh dear. Cassy has been reminded by Facebook memories that it has been one whole year since the day after her miscarriage. Odd that she didn’t remember to post anything yesterday 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guilt tripping him to come back to her they started following each other again today that girl needs to run as fast as she can she’s a liar don’t believe a word she says

Reactions: 2
This is lil she was messaging me last night when she was with him I was like omg u have to go on something called tattle he’s got his own thread haha such a small world. I knew she was seeing someone but didn’t bloody realise it was old brockett balls. I should’ve clocked cause she put up a new dog a few days ago 😂 View attachment 702962
He definitely has a type doesn’t he. Fake, Face full of filler and tangooed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Them puppies ain’t cheap either, G must have money to throw away. Hoes usually only get a maccy’ds, maybe a Nando’s if they lucky 🤣

• Haha
Oh dear. Cassy has been reminded by Facebook memories that it has been one whole year since the day after her miscarriage. Odd that she didn’t remember to post anything yesterday 🤔
Think this was the day of the supposed miscarriage, in Hamleys at lakeside. She was up London in white jeans the day after I believe. Happy to be corrected, my memory isn’t the best.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think g got zee dog I’m not sure but he can’t be having sex with all these girls no way 😂his dick would have friction burns 😂I reckon cassy and this new one and lc I think the others have been fucked of .. I bet some one payed for some thing with dogs.

I don’t believe cassy had a miscarriage white jeans says it all.. she must think people don’t no what’s what

Think this was the day of the supposed miscarriage, in Hamleys at lakeside. She was up London in white jeans the day after I believe. Happy to be corrected, my memory isn’t the best.
There were so many inconsistencies in her story… she wouldn’t even know.
It’s worth noting she’s deleted some of those pictures and after a quick look she’s deleted loads of albums from her photos. Probably because loads were JP+, buts she’s deleted holiday albums, kids birthdays and Christmases.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
He made her have abortion well she told him she was pregnant and he ordered her to get rid of it, weather she was pregnant or not who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Every time he goes missing she dose the same thing it’s bleeping boring now I don’t believe nothing this girl says why cover that scan with a heart she’s a silly cow on my life..

Reactions: 4
She's a liar and that has consequences, the biggest one being that nobody will ever believe a word you say!!
I don't know if she had a miscarriage, at the time Her story was sketchy!
But if she did, and she's still with G, and he chose to be out with other women on the year anniversary of her losing their baby, then why the duck is she still pretending that they are in a serious relationship??
She just looks like a joke on the daily!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry but having had a miscarriage myself, my thoughts are that she’s a liar 🤷‍♀️
If you’ve lost a baby you’ll know that shopping in London in white jeans the next day is not the done thing.
I was still haemorrhaging for almost a week. Also, it took me ages to be able to talk to anyone. Only my other half knew for years! She posted on Facebook immediately.
Sorry I might be a bleep and it’s been a year, but I’m still not buying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but having had a miscarriage myself, my thoughts are that she’s a liar 🤷‍♀️
If you’ve lost a baby you’ll know that shopping in London in white jeans the next day is not the done thing.
I was still haemorrhaging for almost a week. Also, it took me ages to be able to talk to anyone. Only my other half knew for years! She posted on Facebook immediately.
Sorry I might be a bleep and it’s been a year, but I’m still not buying it.
I remember thinking this at the time, she has an agenda for everything she says and does, I also remember someone on tattle saying that she went for a private ultrasound for something to do with her gallbladder or something and that's why she covered the scan. I don't know if that's true, I don't think people get scan photos like that of a gallbladder?, but I will say that if she has lied about this then she's sick in the bleeping head!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.