Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Black dog still missing why would the random kid not wanna hold the black one too 🙄 hketles liking the picture of delilah and the new dog too
He hasn’t liked it I’ve looked, I checked to see if he had liked any of her pics and he hasn’t lol

Reactions: 1
Any one see angel’s comment looking for the best stylist in Kent money no option 😂 wtaf she doing

It shows on mine x
I looked I can’t see it either weird that is

He hasn’t liked any of her pictures that’s strange love of your life and that you would think he would show her of to his mates and stuff instead of leaving her at the back .. That’s love

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It shows on mine x
So strange cos when you go on likes and type his name it doesn’t appear.

Any one see angel’s comment looking for the best stylist in Kent money no option 😂 wtaf she doing

I looked I can’t see it either weird that is

He hasn’t liked any of her pictures that’s strange love of your life and that you would think he would show her of to his mates and stuff instead of leaving her at the back .. That’s love
He don’t need to show her off they’ve already seen every bit of her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Cassy arm on show today I noticed she feels no way hey brockett when you going to thank cassy for being in your life hey like you did to the mother of your children ? Come on brockett some thing caught in the back of your throat

she would choose you every time like a dim wit but you well cassy he don’t mention u or take you out with his mates or any where around his personal life

Cassy when you going to stop being a meal deal hey

So strange cos when you go on likes and type his name it doesn’t appear.

He don’t need to show her off they’ve already seen every bit of her 🤣🤣
I've not a clue 😂 it shows on mine and even when I open the like list. They also follow each other now. We all know this wont last long though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've not a clue 😂 it shows on mine and even when I open the like list. They also follow each other now. We all know this wont last long though
I reckon he’s liked it then unliked it sometimes it still shows, he probably done it by mistake 🤣

• Haha
Shows on mine x

do you follow him? 😐
Yeah think u need to follow him hun

Cassy arm on show today I noticed she feels no way hey brockett when you going to thank cassy for being in your life hey like you did to the mother of your children ? Come on brockett some thing caught in the back of your throat

she would choose you every time like a dim wit but you well cassy he don’t mention u or take you out with his mates or any where around his personal life

Cassy when you going to stop being a meal deal hey
Her arm on show where? On his IG?

Oh in her story seen it now lol

Attachments

Last edited:
Noticed bug is wearing the same outfit or top that both the girls had on in a picture from last year they was a matching top and short set from primark,
I’m sure there has been things my kids have worn the next year if they still fitted nice
But she makes out she has allll this money it’s like one you dont!! And two you dont spend it on your kids that’s for sure can see that a mile off.

View attachment 699313View attachment 699313

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Noticed bug is wearing the same outfit or top that both the girls had on in a picture from last year they was a matching top and short set from primark,
I’m sure there has been things my kids have worn the next year if they still fitted nice
But she makes out she has allll this money it’s like one you dont!! And two you dont spend it on your kids that’s for sure can see that a mile off.

View attachment 699313View attachment 699313
Last years photo? I’m sure I’ve seen this posted before

That photo was couple years ago I’m sure
Yes it was ages ago that photo also the pictures she keeps putting up of herself even her profile pictures are from ages ago.she probably has put on weight as she's not having Juice plus . remember people that's how she lost all her weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.