Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s just it LC has not many choices he plays all of them but to be honest don’t think he will let lc move on his kids are in the house .. he has said he’s not with any one so really he’s not doing any thing wrong that’s how he gets away with it.. I do think men like him wouldn’t get away with such filth of women didn’t go there and disrespect them selfs. Who knows really the story but what I have seen is brockett dont share any other woman on his SM apart from lc there must be more going on plus lc is not on Hatton followers so she can’t see cassy and the witch moves .. me personally would of sorted cassy out a long time ago brockett would of been witch slapped

Reactions: 3
It's actually George that needs to be sorted out

He is like the piped piper with all these women.

Lucie should have told him the first time he strayed, me or her. Lucie let's him get away with it. She should have walked away

Reactions: 4
People can think what they want but I don’t feel that blaming a woman in an abusive controlling relationship is right. I’m sure she is suffering and blaming herself enough as it is. It’s so easy to say it’s her fault she should leave but people who know more about the situation know why she dont/can’t it’s been said on these threads for months. Despite all the humiliation and the hurt that girl is powering through being a decent mother to her children and not for one minute entertaining this bullshit, fact is with all the pics she has and time g spends there she could destroy cassy in seconds and shut this all down but she chooses not to play the fool like the other girls do trying to compete with each other. When it’s one of the others turn for a night of passion with pencil dick cassys kids are no where to be seen, she’s too busy getting drunk with 12 year olds. The girls he plays with are of no comparison to the one he has at home which is why he doesn’t and won’t ever leave and why he will never let lc leave or move on and be happy like she deserves

Reactions: 6
As lucie friend who knows so much information I think it’s a bit disrespectful to be Talking about her personal life at all though in my opinion if she is someone who doesn’t want any of this , im sorry I know plenty of women like that , that stay for the money side of it an lifestyle ,you don’t know that katie has your just making assumptions based on qoutes and a picture of a watch !! and slating her for no reason an no real proof 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
As lucie friend who knows so much information I think it’s a bit disrespectful to be Talking about her personal life at all though in my opinion if she is someone who doesn’t want any of this , im sorry I know plenty of women like that , that stay for the money side of it an lifestyle ,you don’t know that katie has your just making assumptions based on qoutes and a picture of a watch !! and slating her for no reason an no real proof 🤷🏼‍♀️
Defending lc when she’s being slated for no reason is different to posting her business. I know a lot of things she’s had to deal with that would never leave my mouth let alone be put out on a thread about some slut from Medway. The only reason I even new who that Katie was is because a couple of different people said she was another one he was banging granted at that point it was purely a rumour to most because they don’t know the source, but the fact she’s posted the tit she has made everyone believe it was true, if you really had nothing to do with desperate dick why would u invest time playing games with his “other girls” 🤷🏻‍♀️🤡.. all clown behaviour! if that was me and it genuinely was made up out of thin air I wouldn’t even acknowledge the bullshit or I would put the record straight and move on from it not try and keep myself relevant over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s trying to make out it’s still about I reckon she sold it to pay for the newest one, everyone went on about g and lucies Merle dogs page at one point so I think she wanted one to make people think he bought her it like he bought lucie hers

In her eyes grey carpet and a Merle dog means g is at home 🤣 she’s trying to copy lucies life in every aspect in the sheer hope g will eventually not notice and forget about his life at lcs, she’s a cringey bleep shame don’t try morph into being a good mum as much as she tries to morph into her latest squeezes wife 🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s probably thinking if she redecorates her home to look like Lucie’s she can take the photos he posts of himself at home. She can then use them on her own socials to make it look like he’s at hers more
Or maybe she’s thinking the only thing that Lucie has on her is a nicer home; if they have the same house they’re level pegging 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
it isn’t that easy when you have small children a lot of rescues won’t allow it trust me I’ve tried and I’d adopt them all if I could. Thanks for the input though don’t jump down my throat thinking I haven’t tried. Also various other reasons mean I can’t rescue such as needing 6ft fence round the whole garden which the housing won’t allow!
Woah I never jumped down your throat 🙄 was simply saying because some people don’t think to do that sometimes that’s all...
And I understand also,it’s near on impossible with small kids as I tried for ages so yeah probably a pointless thing to say but in the end we rehomed from gumtree....there are way to get your family pup don’t give up 🖤

Reactions: 3
As
Thats

Ang put a bleeping bra on you 60 there at your knees u need help u bleeping woman
for registration is free duck of read the small print u have to pay a tenner every month to her for coaching u it’s a ducking pyramid scheme with a posher name them people above u are taking the pisss but your buying all the tit number one in the 🌎 cause no
I wouldn’t say she’s a girl girl shagging dial a dick knowing he has a fiancé and children at home. None of the girls he goes with are girls girls or they would avoid him at all costs
Exactly what’s to like about Katie she’s a woman as well there’s. I girl code she’s read on here and thinks everyone likes her but u can’t slag of cassy for being a home wrecker Katie is to

Reactions: 8
As

for registration is free duck of read the small print u have to pay a tenner every month to her for coaching u it’s a ducking pyramid scheme with a posher name them people above u are taking the pisss but your buying all the tit number one in the 🌎 cause no

Exactly what’s to like about Katie she’s a woman as well there’s. I girl code she’s read on here and thinks everyone likes her but u can’t hag of cassy for being a home wrecker Katie is to
💯💯 this!

Reactions: 2
there is a girl code and no one should be shagging brockett knowing he’s got a girlfriend we can blame the man but women should respect there bodies enough .. not to let men like him get away with it not good but to girls like cassy it’s a game

Reactions: 10
💯 that black Pom has either gone or is so badly neglected she can’t post a pic! She’s a lying piece of 💩! She would of proved us wrong! There’s probably a whole dogs home full of puppy’s G has bought women and they don’t want them once he’s gone! I’ve never known anyone to have so many pets that their children get to love then discarded as quickly! If they play up spend some £ training them! I had a staff that couldn’t be trusted with other dogs! A few quid spent and now we have 3 that she has never been aggressive too! The woman should be banned from having pets! It’s not even been in any background pics makes me sick!

Reactions: 7
😂 you girls have got a mention on Katie’s story!
that’s right cassy you choose him over and over, then over and over, and over and over again like how many times do u have to choose the same thing over and over again before u realise it’s broken!!
See my point exactly. Why is she on here? Because she WANTS to be talked about and constantly reading and checking to see what is said about her. Nah Katie your teeth are huge and you purposely posted stuff to get talked about on here. You wanted talked about now just whinging when its not all flattering. Don't like it. Don't read it.

• Haha
I thought Katie was ok till her latest rant . She thinks she’s something but really she’s just like the others cheap and fake … let’s face it we hardly ever speak about her on here but ain’t she always reading on here ?? Some would say she must Be getting no dick as well 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
We all forgot about her in till she just popped up she seems she wants a argument with some people who dare say any thing negative about her no point in saying a word need a thick skin to be part of this tattle tit no offence but she has bitten more than not why? No one else has bothered they think we are a bunch of gossips 😂your not wrong there 😂me any way k some of us said she was pretty and funny no offence but that’s ok but she’s jumping on any one who dare say any thing that don’t suit her ..

We are talking about you not to you Katie stay out of it 😂 don’t start arguments 😂 we just want to gossip

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Even with the silly videos she’s not once stated she has never been with him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.