Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhhhh boring! She must have zero clients to keep on posting crap. People who run an excellent business/service don’t need to offer much promotion as there clients return and so do their friends. You my girl have fucked half of Medway so are now reaching out. Eyebrows/filers will disappear soon or government will stop inexperienced under qualified people injected cheap tit into people faces! She is such a twit!!!!

Reactions: 7
What’s with the “we” with her beauty treatments lately? We use different numbing creams etc, it’s I use!! Or is someone else working from her cabin too? Wondering if she’s gonna bring mollys clients in and we all know how that will end lol

Reactions: 4
Gets on my nerves WE lol no you are on your own with a pair of blue gloves all on your jacks with no work colleagues hun lol

Reactions: 3
The girl is just indecisive don’t no what she wants may be she’s going to get more sophisticated 😂

Who wants that sofa after her and brockett been having filth on it no thank you

People are going to start calling her car boot cassy selling every thing to feel like she’s improving her life.. sort out the inside first cos all these changes it’s weird

I’ll make u a offer 20 pence wouldn’t thank u for that sofa it’s horrible

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She makes me laugh 😂
Nah she is so hungry for us to talk about her. She is just as bad as the others. Whether she is seeing G or not, she wants people to think she is. All for attention. Its pathetic. I don't think she is pretty. Overfilled lips. Skin like leather from sunbeds. Face full of botox. Huge teeth and she looks really manly.

So duck off Katie with your posta telling people not to gossip. You actively inserted yourself into this tit show all for a few followers and a bit of attention.👋

• Haha
I think talking about kids like this is so bad
Sorry, but the truth hurts sometimes. I'm just saying that there is very little range in healthy weights for children as they haven't got the height to balance it out. My child looks healthy but it really wouldn't take much to push into the overweight category, that's why you've got to be so careful. The children are given height / weight checks at school so no hiding the fact.

My comment was for observational and comparison purposes, not to get people's backs up. I was a chubby one too when I was little but now a natural size 8 without exercise!

Last edited:
Nah she is so hungry for us to talk about her. She is just as bad as the others. Whether she is seeing G or not, she wants people to think she is. All for attention. Its pathetic. I don't think she is pretty. Overfilled lips. Skin like leather from sunbeds. Face full of botox. Huge teeth and she looks really manly.

So duck off Katie with your posta telling people not to gossip. You actively inserted yourself into this tit show all for a few followers and a bit of attention.👋
I don’t care about none of them to be honest she is funny but is attention seeking but Katie is better than cassy zee put together personality im saying just my opinion I do think she’s pretty has had work done but if you don’t than that’s cool

I couldn’t give a tit about none of them duck them all 😂

Noticed today her profile picture on instagram is the 2 of them.. wonder how long it'll stay for
That picture is staying there forever ever sick of looking at it 😂

if car boot cassy hasn’t already been in a thread title it deffo needs to be 😂
She selling every thing all the time 😂 it’s a joke acting like a addict now 😂she will be selling her IKEA stuff soon

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Let it all hang out, no idea what she was ranting about this time, gave up 45 seconds in
20210804_203706.jpg

• Sick
Let it all hang out, no idea what she was ranting about this time, gave up 45 seconds in
View attachment 696711
Basically she’s trying to force girls to join her GlowB tit so won’t accept any excuse why they say they can’t do it! Then how great she was and how hard she worked when her kids were young blah blah blah! Basically she’s trying to push people into doing what they don’t wanna do to earn off them !

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Basically she’s trying to force girls to join her GlowB tit so won’t accept any excuse why they say they can’t do it! Then how great she was and how hard she worked when her kids were young blah blah blah! Basically she’s trying to push people into doing what they don’t wanna do to earn off them !
So bleeping annoying!!

Reactions: 3

Exactly! She’s an old cheap Trollope like the rest of them 34 year old woman with 2 kids and trying her hardest to stay relevant on Instagram 🙈🤣. She DEFO did mess around with George wether it’s still going on or not I don’t know, but for sure at 1 point she was sharing smelly bollock brocket with half of England 🤮

Sorry but that to me isn’t someone I would say has high standards 🤷🏻‍♀️ Admittedly she looks cleaner than cassy and zee but in no way does she look any less likely to duck George 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.