Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If u go with cassy big fanny ann ur more then Desperate thats for sure no man wants it they all had there 1time duck with her and off they went and never to return so g must be soo Desperate that u got keep with then mens national bike oh what man would stand with cum bucket like that yes g u really have shown everyone ur just a very and I mean a very Desperate man way to go g
🤣🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These comments are coming as quick as they’re getting deleted 🤣

He probably just can’t stand up from all the shots she made him take to be able to get a pic out of him in the first place 🤣🤣🤣
Who’s deleting em? Surely the cum bucket ain’t up yet

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noo way🤣🤣 is that recent aswell??
It was in April on her birthday. I’ve got the original screen shot somewhere I’m sure cos it was posted on her nails page someone put it on here too it got deleted about a month ago then It was back for a bit but I just looked and couldn’t see it again

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yep April! New I had it. He must of only took her to a spa on her birthday to be spiteful to cassy though 🙈🤣🤣🤣

That hasn’t been the only pic there are loads floating about of them 2 not all covering his face either come on Brodie we no your on here post them!

Attachments

• Wow
Yep April! New I had it. He must of only took her to a spa on her birthday to be spiteful to cassy though 🙈🤣🤣🤣

That hasn’t been the only pic there are loads floating about of them 2 not all covering his face either come on Brodie we no your on here post them!
How did I miss this corker 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cracking start to Sunday morning.

Love the fat leg/skinny leg forgot to sort that photo out before it was posted.

I would throw that bleep out if it was mine! Vermin the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Comments gone, such a shame!

Still can’t get over fat leg/skinny leg. Amazing that she has another full facial shot.

They really all are a massive STI transmitters!

Reactions: 3
It’s all kicking off on that pic on Instagram come on tattlers join in so people can see it’s not just one person saying it

This is what cassy will be waking up to when he realises she posted that pic last night 🤣🤣🤣🤣
All the comments deleted by C already 😂

Reactions: 2
That puc will be deleted soon as g wakes up he has ex like she do but gets his ex pregnant while he's with cassy shown pic off all his clothes ect neatly in lc bedroom and hes not saying hes staying there because of him being on licence he could change his address anytime so why not to cassys he has many side chicks too slaggyann just like ur one show us a pic where ur been allowed near or with his kids oh while we on about kids wheres urs concidering bill has them all week so u should have them wkends not just for couple hrs but then again unfit mothers like u shouldn't have them at all now national bike run along to mega desperate g who had to have the left overs off 100s off mens u must feel so proud g old cum bucket and desperate g match made in Heaven lc definitely the winner off slaggys game getting rid off that excuse off a man

Reactions: 3
Funniest thing is… all this speculation could be squashed so quickly if he publicly claimed he was with Cassy… even a re-post 🙈😐 but he won’t . Poor old cass

Reactions: 7
Imagine living your life like that having to be on guard cos your posting someone else’s man knowing people will comment about it
Well done to those who screenshot the pics and comments in time. She really does herself no favours does she.
I can’t get over how her and her Mum promote themselves as winners all the time 🤣🤣

I’ve got people messaging me asking me what it’s all about cos I also commented, so many people literally have no clue what this girl is I’ve sent them all this way

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.