Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Omglol do u still deffo know him and LC r together
Look I’ve not heard from his mouth “I’m with lucie” but she’s not allowed to move on, he still lives there with Her, he still controls her, she wears his ring and he’s always buying her gifts not just on valentines and birthday and Xmas, all his friends comment and post on her stuff and go to her house, on any of his friends birthdays it’s lucie on his arm, they was only in London together last week, his best friends girlfriends are always with lucie and round her house his family still comment on her things it really doesn’t look like anything has changed other than his cheating has become more brazen.

Reactions: 10
What age is cassy 28 when she’s 40 she’ll have no one and G will be living with lc that’s for sure he has kids to her. To me there still together why would you were a engagement ring to a man if you weren’t with him ? Tom Jones had loads of affairs still stayed with his wife. Melt down coming 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Funniest thing is… all this speculation could be squashed so quickly if he publicly claimed he was with Cassy… even a re-post 🙈😐 but he won’t . Poor old cass
i Actually think that she believes him, at first I thought she knew but she was being all IDGAF by actually I now think she believes that he’s not with her and genuinely got engaged to piss her off 🤣 had a baby to spite her. LC wears a ring because she’s crazy. Only keeps his clothes there for probation.

always knew she was dumb but my god she’s proving it believing all these lies 🤣🤣🤣

Also if she thinks LC is the ex what does she think Brodie and lily etc are then? Are these all to spite her as well? I’m mind blown cass 🤯 please post and clear this up for us and tell us what he tells you

Reactions: 10
Don’t think so we need that photo inboxed to her so she don’t delete it quick lol

Reactions: 1
Did anyone put the photo on cassys Instagram Im blocked
Off his other side chick to see what excuses she would u come up with oh thats just his friend he only had pic taken to make me jealous who in there right bleeping mind would want to make a very well known bleep jealous I will never understand it g is one desperate man

Reactions: 5
Shell say it’s been photoshopped 🤣🤣or it’s an old pic from before she new him but Brodie just crazy and posted it all this time later

Reactions: 7
George is the biggest dog.

All these side chicks aren't in other relationships.

Lucie needs to kick him out. They are engaged. New baby. Have some back bone.
As I said before, she should have given him the boot when he first strayed, she enables him .
He ain't a big gangest that is going to hunt her down

Reactions: 8
He could never deny that picture with Brodie date and every thing cassy thought she was the only side chick not going to plan hey cassy that’s what you get for playing with men that are dogs u get bitten

Reactions: 5
Best bit of Sunday morning entertainment ever!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly I can’t cope today wtf

What age is cassy 28 when she’s 40 she’ll have no one and G will be living with lc that’s for sure he has kids to her. To me there still together why would you were a engagement ring to a man if you weren’t with him ? Tom Jones had loads of affairs still stayed with his wife. Melt down coming 🤣🤣🤣
😂Tom jones

Didn’t they ‘get engaged’ at that 30th birthday event she had plastered all over Facebook, she was noticeably pregnant at the time so they were still together then? And only a few weeks ago he was posting pictures of her on his personal Instagram, so my money is on them still being together. I think she’s a fool but as he has a violent past she’s probably afraid of him. Perhaps she’s hoping he’ll get banged up again - it would serve him right.
Slaggy said he proposed to lc to get back at her😂 slaggy got jealous got preggers then her drove her to Maidstone abortion clinic then she pretended to have a miscarriage

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
ANG your telling porkies again!!! Your now claiming your neck has changed we have all seen the ball sack you have there all the time duck of with your crappy cult tit not 1 like after poring that pure ahit out your a joker

ANG your telling porkies again!!! Your now claiming your neck has changed we have all seen the ball sack you have there all the time duck of with your crappy cult tit not 1 like after poring that pure ahit out your a joker
Don’t think none of you are a secret love just sharing the same sausage 😷
🤢😂

Attachments

I’ve been a wedding this weekend and I was talking to a women about dogs . Anyway she has one of those frenchies and said a man pays her to keep it at her home then it will become pregnant and she keeps one pup worth 3k and he keeps the other pups he has them living in many homes in the area and making thoasands . she said it’s like a pyramid scheme . It had me thinking is that what cassy and g are doing . We keep saying these girls get them as gifts but if like that women told me she makes a lot of money keeping it for a while then that’s what they all must be doing

Reactions: 13
That’s awful. None of these ‘breeders’ know the first thing about breeding or caring for we animals and the problems that can be caused by inbreeding or breeding too young or too often. It’s all just about the money and the ‘fashion’ for particular types of dogs.

Reactions: 12
Honestly I was shocked . She was saying he literally makes thoasands and has loads of people who have the dogs living with them for him they don’t really make much doing it but im convinced now that’s what cassy is doing . She said people abroad will pay over 10k for one . It’s like a pyramid scheme but he’s at the top raking it in . Cruel I think personally. maybe That’s why all these girls have the dogs for him maybe they Ain’t gifts maybe they are actually making money from it

Reactions: 6
I expect there’s a bit of money laundering involved too. There always is with that crowd.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.