Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think they are together..... maybe they are just friends and get aling and do stuff for the kids...... your probably find he is still down as leaving there due to his licence conditions..... the ring as gone

duck me its david dickinson aint it
If you meant the profile pic where she’s holding a clutch bag I think the ring is just not visible, she’s very slim and it’s a heavy ring - mine sometimes does this just slides further down the finger so not as visible right at the top.

Also can I just say how gorgeous is that baby girl, so happy and smiley bless her

Reactions: 2
All of LC kids are happy looking, you can see they are really well looked after honest to god don’t see what he is doing with thunder bleep when he has lovely people at home waiting for him! I reckon if he sticks with slaggy he will end up in prison before long so many people dislike her it’s inevitable

Reactions: 5
He deserves every thing that will come to him to teach him .. believe me lc can get a better man than him.. good riddance!! If he thinks cassy will be visiting him he’s got another thing coming.. see these boys that tit all over there baby mothers it comes back and kicks them in the gut.. cassy will end up a bitter old woman

She will be bleeping his mates as soon as he’s gone plus to shame lc the way he has he’s rotten to the core.. cassy is just horrible nasty cassy can’t get no one decent fat head on her

Reactions: 3
I think they were together when she fell pregnant he use to go between the two of them. Now I think there not together just friends he sees his children .. stupid boy needs to check his brain for any damage

Cassy has done her a favour honestly lc is laughing all the way

Reactions: 4
They're defo still together and quite clearly can see her engagement ring in her profile picture.
Well she is an absolute muppet then. He spends most of his time with others girls and doesnt hide it. Her "fiance" on profile pics and stories with others and constantly shagging around. She knows all this and has his babies so having unprotected sex. I have zero sympathy for her. Its clear she only cares about the money, jewelery and image. She is reaping what she has sowed.

Reactions: 10
People have kids when they aint together

Trust me they aint together.....
Spill then what do u know cause this tit show was going on before lc got pregnant so she still lay down with him and made another child knowing he’s been up slaggy and the rest of the rotters in kent

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn’t they ‘get engaged’ at that 30th birthday event she had plastered all over Facebook, she was noticeably pregnant at the time so they were still together then? And only a few weeks ago he was posting pictures of her on his personal Instagram, so my money is on them still being together. I think she’s a fool but as he has a violent past she’s probably afraid of him. Perhaps she’s hoping he’ll get banged up again - it would serve him right.

Reactions: 8
Why the hell is cassy selling every thing evan the fake flowers are on the way out the door.. is it me is she charging a lot for second hand

Reactions: 6
Well she is an absolute muppet then. He spends most of his time with others girls and doesnt hide it. Her "fiance" on profile pics and stories with others and constantly shagging around. She knows all this and has his babies so having unprotected sex. I have zero sympathy for her. Its clear she only cares about the money, jewelery and image. She is reaping what she has sowed.
Couldnt agree more! At 1st I kinda felt sorry for her but she knows what he gets up to and I don't believe for a 2nd that she's scared of him either, and all during the pandemic, she was continuing to work as a nurse while he was bed hopping all over Kent!

Reactions: 7
He has to stay there as a registered address due to his licence. I lived withy ex while he had another woman.... and i ended up with another child by him. The girl aint silly she knows what g is up to.and they live very seperate lives

Reactions: 7
Oh so slaggys gone to a boxing event tonight. Wonder what get up she’s wearing tonight 😷

Notice how when she tags him the tag name is soooooo small looool prob hoping he won’t notice it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was with another girl last weekend I really wouldn’t be pleased cassy the girl thinks she’s got it made tagging him too dumped her kids of again wow the girl never has her children

I couldn’t give a tit who’s shagging who any more it’s all sick don’t matter what way you look at it.. cassy is still a tit mother and as cheap as a bag of Aldi shopping

Cassy is going to have a big break down when these two end chose him over every thing evan her kids it’s very unlikely these two will work and live happy ever after

why is she tagging him the fool is sitting next to him

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
People have kids when they aint together

Trust me they aint together.....
How do you know?? I can’t believe they are together I really can’t he’s too brazen and he allows Sloshpot to upload pics of them to some extent, even if they are few and far between or are deleted and re-added 10 x a month, she has a large following and an open Instagram . I can imagine he does as he pleases but still has access to the family home, still has an element of control over LC because it’s one rule for him and another for her, but technically they’re not together . Perhaps she had enough and fucked him off but there will always be that connection especially as they have young children - they’re not old enough to maintain a relationship by themselves without her involvement…. LC could prob click her fingers and have him back and he would have to be more low key with his cheating again… or maybe he’s teaching LC a lesson or trying to make her jealous .. . U won’t have me back so watch me move on and rub it in your face, another element of control … whole different story going semi public with someone she’s probably only used to him cheating in private and denying it . When he posts LC and buys her gifts he prob tells his side chicks but she is the mother of my kids etc etc.
I dunnoooooo, could be totally wrong. I just cannot fathom him and LC being together and her just allowing this, even out of control/ fear etc.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.