Cassy Clark #25 still shouting G’s her man! But too embarrassed to follow her on Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ring on her finger..... could be the one she had with bill and just wearing to cause a stir...... clock round the right way as it says 8 not 4

Reactions: 4
How embarrassing for her to wear a ring to look like some sort of engagement. We all know she would of made a song and dance over it. Cor the shame for her. She just don’t realise she making herself look even more desperate. State of her face to.

Reactions: 9
I do not get how this girl sits at home while she posts this tit. I would be absolutely mortified if my friends sent me pics like that to let me know… to then have to say ‘yeh i know I’ve seen it, but he got me a nice bit of jewellery the other day so that’s alright’ it’s an absolute pisstake. You want time from your partner not money and gifts and it seems all his is spent with hussy Anne and her kids and not his own. I feel sorry for all the kids involved none of the bleeping adults in this tit show

She prob says ‘oh I’ll wear this ring babe so no one tries it with me and knows I’m taken’ cause she’s so far up her own arse her and her chicken wanker wrinkle red neck mother think the world all wants Em
How embarrassing for her to wear a ring to look like some sort of engagement. We all know she would of made a song and dance over it. Cor the shame for her. She just don’t realise she making herself look even more desperate. State of her face to.
also I ain’t being funny why does he bother denying barely knowing her when he’s turned up to a charity event with everyone from his area there tonight with his arm wrapped round her sat next to her none of it makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He won’t even repost her let alone propose to her lol she lives in her own world thinkin she anythin more then his other side chicks lol

Reactions: 5
3190078F-90EF-417D-95E8-A640C707AC74.jpeg

He must have them in ranking order:
Zee- no pics at all
Lilly- not at pics level yet
Brodie - pics but no face no case
Cassy- allowed on the grid but won’t repost
Luci- everywhere she wants but doesn’t actually spend any time with her 😂 ffs u couldn’t write this tit

I duno where Katie comes in levels as of yet lol I’m sure she knows her place though 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Shes put thats ring on that finger to get attention she like a book shes trying be lc and g standing there with that face yes boys look at me I'm on the national bike what been rode by more men then anoth well shes not used dv card for while wondering be long g ur be the women better the controller the narcissistic once again so enjoy while it last

View attachment 713185
Zee- no pics at all
Luci- everywhere she wants but doesn’t actually spend any time with her 😂 ffs u couldn’t write this tit

I duno where Katie comes in levels as of yet lol I’m sure she knows her place though 😂
Why would you even post a photo of a man you are seeing hiding his face, what an absolute show up! These girls must literally have no self respect.

View attachment 713167
bleeping hell, what the duck do they look like l

Your right there is as the clock in the background is the right way
I can’t cope! She looks like his mum 🥴 why does she look 40? 🤷🏽‍♀️ And wtf is she wearing. Stripper from the front, business in the back.

Reactions: 11
In the last picture of them with his arm round her neck....cassy looks just like Delilah does when it's a picture of her and cassy (scared) and he has got the biggest comb over he will be bald in 5 years

Reactions: 13
View attachment 713185
Zee- no pics at all

Cass will be fuming that this pic has come on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh cass what do you look like

• Haha
View attachment 713185
Zee- no pics at all

Omg he really does not give a tit! Neither do any of these slags. Lucy you are a laughing stock! Your supposed fiance get some self respect! 😅😅

Reactions: 6
View attachment 713185
Zee- no pics at all

Love to no when that picture was taken i would send it to cassy personally

Cassy looks terrible in that white jacket what size is it the arms been rolled over about 10 times lol ...

Last edited:
He looks like a n once with that comb over 🤣🤣🤣 and the state of her the cheap primark jeans the market top and that white blazer she looks like she robbed a 6ft lab doctor for 🙈 funniest thing is of all the people at that event last night I bet she’s been with more than just g he must of been the biggest laughing stock walking in with that thing trailing behind him 🤣🤣

• Haha
View attachment 713185
Zee- no pics at all

Whos thaaaaaat????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.