Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ABE7188A-556C-4919-A9FA-9EAE00BBD9F2.jpeg
This is coming from the girl who’s spent over 90k on her appearance? She’s such a bloody wally! 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That youngest daughter is going to obese soon. She needs to stop feeding them utter shite.

ps loving the Zee dramas

That’s Zee is following G AND G is following her. Does that give her higher status than Cass?
Said this before I know she’s a kid but cassy feeds her tit and then grabs her belly and fat shames her I’ve seen her do it on so many of her videos 😡 if they ain’t eating microwave meals their out having takeaway nothing wrong with that now and again but everyday is just ridiculous

Reactions: 13
Said this before I know she’s a kid but cassy feeds her tit and then grabs her belly and fat shames her I’ve seen her do it on so many of her videos 😡 if they ain’t eating microwave meals their out having takeaway nothing wrong with that now and again but everyday is just ridiculous
Yer it’s actually mean what cassy is doing to her. She’s only chubby because cassy her life coach healthy eating trained nutritionist mother feeds her tit. It’s not like she can cook her own meal. Cassy is just a lazy tit bleep only cares about one thing and that’s DICK. Her kids come very low on her list of priorities unfortunately.

Reactions: 8
This thread is on 🔥 had pretty much given up on the last but living for the new dramaaaaaa

Reactions: 7
Cassy has been very quiet do u think she’s feeling very embarrassed that the cats out the bag that she’s not the only side chick nor is she the number 1 side chick 🤣 she’s probably more ate up at the fact old zee has got a much bigger arse! Trip to Turkey pending...

Reactions: 4
It gets on my nerves to be honest why she feel the need to tell her life story to people.. I don’t get it!! We all have a history and tit has happened to all of us why she thinks she’s got a special story welcome to my world .... what came from the gutter to boss witch.. it’s just silly.. she’s another one Evan tho I think she is more skilled and nicer than cassy boxy and no neck she needs to leave of with the come from duck all ... lots of people struggle and get some where in life she’s no different

Reactions: 5
Totally off topic, but has anyone else seen this?

This is like watching paint dry! Who the duck would sit and watch that I managed 2 minutes and had to turn it off hearing things like “resentness towards me” 🤦‍♀️ And in them couple minutes I heard the word “like” at least 2000 times 🤣 who does this witch think she is you ain’t Jenny from the block your Shan from her majesty’s finest. Get over yourself you stick eyelashes on girls for £20 a time 🤦‍♀️ Go get a law degree or study to become a doctor then maybe you would get some of the credit you so desperately seek, until then chill. Your a basic witch at best, with a shady past involving murder.. girl bye 👋🏻 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Don't wanna speak wicked of a dear child - but Bunny is 6 year old and is very over weight and chubby. God love her; out eating pizzas and diet coke 24/7. Ain't gonna lie - cassy used to feed those chavis properly - they was good little eaters always had raw veg - good meals cooked. Now their mother - if you can call her one as she sure as hell don't act like one- puts them at rock bottom of her list. She's a lying, cheating, twisted; venomous snake dwarf.

Reactions: 17
Totally off topic, but has anyone else seen this?

How many times did she say “obviously”!
And did she really say she had a degree and was a qualified teacher 😂
She will cringe at that interview being available online when she’s older.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Don't wanna speak wicked of a dear child - but Bunny is 6 year old and is very over weight and chubby. God love her; out eating pizzas and diet coke 24/7. Ain't gonna lie - cassy used to feed those chavis properly - they was good little eaters always had raw veg - good meals cooked. Now their mother - if you can call her one as she sure as hell don't act like one- puts them at rock bottom of her list. She's a lying, cheating, twisted; venomous snake dwarf.
Yeah, what happened to the daily posts of bowls of raw veggies and going running or to the gym.
It’s now all Capri Suns and carby processed junk.

Yeah, what happened to the daily posts of bowls of raw veggies and going running or to the gym.
It’s now all Capri Suns and carby processed junk.
Probably so she can sell her jp when she’s older, that poisonous bleep would sell her soul to the devil for the right price

Probably so she can sell her jp when she’s older, that poisonous bleep would sell her soul to the devil for the right price
Is she actually still doing JP? I don’t see any posts from her about it lately. No recruitment posts, no leader board posts, no “Zooms with my team” posts, nothing except showing she still uses the products.
Might be still getting the commission from down lines but not actually selling any more? Do they not find her image appropriate any more maybe?

Reactions: 1
Turkey wanker has put on her Facebook talking about her kids."probably my fault to raise kids that like the extra ordinary things in life" ummmm no unless she thinks zee ziis and LCS leftovers are extra ordinary.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.