Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Z is just what we needed it was getting so boring, the same old 💙❤❤❤ tit, then Boss woman on the break up crap…. Throw the other side chick in and livened it up! Wouldn’t care to be LC living this soap opera but her choice I guess 🤦‍♀️ Someone hunt down GB please …… he’s has the main part 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fuckin hell, his birds are rough aint they. Why are they all blown up? It's literally like someone's shoved a bicycle bump up their arse and are about to over inflate. Be like shagging a bouncy castle.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thats definitely slaggyanns twin I bet gs got same nickname for both them so he dont get confused which one hes with hes definitely into the ****** look how the dont feel the shame of sharing a man and making it so public too slaggan as we have tried tell u all along ur just a sidechick nothing more its laughable how ur trying play the game we all no u love to play but ur failing because ur just making ur self look even more off a desperate mug if that's even possible sharing g with many others sidechicks yes slaggy muggy ann ur definitely winning in a hoes life 👍👌🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 7
Check Zs IG storey! Her voice is as annoying as cassys! 🙄 if I was G I would be tossing that burner phone in the bleeping sea….duck listening to those two whining all day long 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I need to know if this is the same girl I’m thinking it is. Is She young and from abbeywood?

Reactions: 1
I need to know if this is the same girl I’m thinking it is. Is She young and from abbeywood?
No she’s about his age and I’m sure she’s from green which or plumstead. Who’s the abbeywood one lol another side chick?

Check Zs IG storey! Her voice is as annoying as cassys! 🙄 if I was G I would be tossing that burner phone in the bleeping sea….duck listening to those two whining all day long 🤦‍♀️
omg she is as delusional as cassy she goes gym to take pics and look nice 😳🤡🤣 she’s a walking ad for spec savers 🤣🤣🤣 ain’t nothing nice looking about that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have no idea what is going on so cassy post happy family pictures of her g and the girls now nothing since that day strange all of a sudden hes with zee and following her he doesn't follow cassy so what on earth is going on did g actually video anything that day I bet cassy posted them without him knowing

Reactions: 2
I think that z is taking the piss in her story lol wow so much confidence.. self phrasing your self like that is of putting calling her self a fat bleep like that think she’s been on here reading saying she’s like a chunky blow up doll

Calling your self a fat bleep then saying how good u look really? No love honestly u are basic with a filter and lip gloss

One things clear the blue hearts are gone from cassy Ann he was of this weekend

Reactions: 4
It would literally be like 2 fat gorillas fighting over a stick of celery something I would LOVE to watch. Z would smash cassy to bits would be so funny 😂
omg
I think that z is taking the piss in her story lol wow so much confidence.. self phrasing your self like that is of putting calling her self a fat bleep like that think she’s been on here reading saying she’s like a chunky blow up doll

Calling your self a fat bleep then saying how good u look really? No love honestly u are basic with a filter and lip gloss

One things clear the blue hearts are gone from cassy Ann he was of this weekend
🤮🤮🤮🤮 what is wrong with her lips! Have they exploded 😂😂😂
🤮🤮🤮🤮 what is wrong with her lips! Have they exploded 😂😂😂
chris

• Haha
Going to get a warning for this but Zena smith? She’s like 25 I think from abbeywood. Also known for sleeping with anything and everything. I can’t work out if it’s the same girl. She’s bloody changed if it is.

Reactions: 3
Just had a look at this z girl.
Jesus, actually think she is worse than Cassy

Going to get a warning for this but Zena smith? She’s like 25 I think from abbeywood. Also known for sleeping with anything and everything. I can’t work out if it’s the same girl. She’s bloody changed if it is.
Her names zena haytan or haydan something like that

Reactions: 3
Thanks for taking one for the team we have all been there

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.