Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think the mother has a new man.

She is going out and tits out.

She was in mourning for a long time!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure Angel was saying she was looking for flamingo stuff for today for bugs birthday today, Bugs at Bills and Angel is off out shopping all dolled up Happy D before the BD probably like her daughter 😉 Bills gone all out though lucky for Bug!

Reactions: 6
The mum is defo got man issues she would send any man up the wall.. she drives me crazy with her slaggy ways it’s gross lol she don’t stop man hungry just like her daughter

Cassy was making out that the daughter was with her. The mother let the cat out of the bag and said the daughter was with the father

Reactions: 5
That arm isn’t broken more like she had a bad fall from fighting with him or she was pissed fell I’ve never broken a bone but don’t they put a proper cast on not a bandage well k arm sling not sure wtf it is but I’m sure that isn’t a cast

Cast u can’t take on and off

Reactions: 1
The mum is defo got man issues she would send any man up the wall.. she drives me crazy with her slaggy ways it’s gross lol she don’t stop man hungry just like her daughter
Lol I thought it was just me that she drives crazy so cheers chris622

Lol I thought it was just me that she drives crazy so cheers chris622
She’s makes me fell sick the way she goes on every one deserves some one in there life but she is there with her mouth open 🤮

Honestly with her vibrator toy posts to her half naked pictures while she’s in that water thing lol forgot what it’s called.. she has no class u can see she was a dirty woman in her day oh yea on old Donald trumps boat lol

Cassy learned from her how to get what they want men wise now she’s old she can’t use her fanny no more but her daughter well the roll has been past down

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.