Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine cassy & zee on the phone 24/7 to him rip brockett lol lol

His head must be banging

I donโ€™t think cassy knows yet to be honest there would of been a melt down by now

Reactions: 1

His head must be banging

I donโ€™t think cassy knows yet to be honest there would of been a melt down by now
Na she defo knows! She reads this religiously like morning news hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 3

His head must be banging

He uses his basher phone to make contact with side slags! Bet neither of them have his legit phone number ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ drug/sex hotline bling phone ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

! 8stone 1 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ - clone of the chicken wanker

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
He uses his basher phone to make contact with side slags! Bet neither of them have his legit phone number ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ drug/sex hotline bling phone ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

I literally came on here to post that photo. The state of her skin! Good old juice plus doesn't seem to be working too well.

Reactions: 8

Omg state of her skin, bleeping hell pizza face. Clearly the jp boosters donโ€™t work

Reactions: 4
That zee isnโ€™t private no more
Sheโ€™s posting tit about needing a glow up this week haha whyโ€™s that hun arguing with farm balls brocket by any chance? ๐Ÿคฃ. State of that needs more than a glow up a full blown flame couldnโ€™t improve that lumpy duck.

• Haha
That youngest daughter is going to obese soon. She needs to stop feeding them utter shite.

ps loving the Zee dramas

Thatโ€™s Zee is following G AND G is following her. Does that give her higher status than Cass?

Reactions: 9
That youngest daughter is going to obese soon. She needs to stop feeding them utter shite.

ps loving the Zee dramas

Thatโ€™s Zee is following G AND G is following her. Does that give her higher status than Cass?
Defo! Hahaha

Reactions: 2
But remember g had a picture taken with cassy and he took the video lol lol bleeping hell pair of fools

I think that means zee is not a risk she shuts up dont make a fuss

But remember g had a picture taken with cassy and he took the video lol lol bleeping hell pair of fools

I think that means zee is not a risk she shuts up dont make a fuss
zee posted a pic on her story of them a few months back in a Mercedes apparently my mate just told me

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Cassy will feel so silly now my good god she introduced him to her kids ffs ok if u want to behave like that fine but the kids donโ€™t get them involved in it all poor little girls all jokes a side her kids are the ones that will feel it!! Cassy needs to duck the men off stop the juice plus bullshit lies and leave men alone that have got girls.. may be then people would start looking at her different she will always have enemies tho cos sheโ€™s already tit on people girls some where will want her guts

But the constant lies the fake relationship and the slaggy ways if she donโ€™t change will get her a dig she needs to start putting her little girls first duck men ffs ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Iโ€™m not convinced she knows yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.