Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

illybet

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. In my last life I was married to a VERY abusive and controlling man. I wasn’t allowed any friends, could definitely not go out anywhere other than food shopping with my Mom and to work (in which I was timed to the very minute) It took me more than 10 years to find the courage to leave because of the fear of him finding me and him terrorising my family, but with the help of the Domestic Violence unit at the local police station I left. I had to move to a different city and it wasn’t until he went to prison that I could return. Until you’ve been in the situation nobody knows how it feels. Having to look over your shoulder each and every time you go out. It was only on the day that I found out that he had died that I could finally feel free (apart from the physical and emotional scars that I was left with) Nobody knows the LC situation, she may very well be going through what I went through and can see no way out, and it’s very much harder when children are involved. It’s not until you get out that you realise just how bad life was. 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Omglol

VIP Member
I honestly think Cassy is such a pretty girl.

I’ve just looked at this zee girls insta. She’s an absolute fat dog. Maybe cassy could sell some products too her?
Hi cass! Thought you had been a bit quiet tonight on ig too busy making fake accounts on tattle haha that explains it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Omglol

VIP Member
View attachment 589836

Please read the last bit...makes me cringe!!
🤮🤮🤮 that family make me sick! Who is she? Nothing but a fat German, miss trunchable look alike, mutton dressed as lamb chicken pervert. Your sons look like a product of sibling incest, and your whore daughter looks like some sort of German tattooed midget, don’t think anybody is gonna be running scared from you bunch of circus freaks any time soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Caralou

Forecourt flowers and a bang after hours, shes had more D than shes had hot showers

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Omglol

VIP Member
Oh fuck off. How many days and nights has lc sat like that cos you was opening your rotten old thunder thighs to her fiancé all the while she was pregnant. You don’t care about how she feels sitting at home when your taking sly pics of her fiancé to post over the internet for her to see. Your only sad when he’s with the others or at home with lc and his kids, boss bitch but whole mood depends on married dick 🤮 no one believes your embarrassing shit your an embarrassing mess. Don’t worry sure he’ll pop round next week for a shag and your depression will conveniently vanish in a flash until he puts his dick away and leaves then the cycle will repeat itself again. Your nothing but a fool and this is exactly what you deserve I hope your enjoying every minute of this and I hope it continues to happen over and over again which it will cos you will NEVER be anything other than a one of many fuck 🤡 boo hoo 🎻

Mateymate28

I see the poison dwarf troll is out with her poor kids still in uniforms this time of night eating sugar and crap - listen Cassy! You read on here all the time. You are the worst kind of mother - you are self centred, rotten, green with envy, so selfish and down right cruel - a bully. You should never have had kids so please don't spawn anymore. All I can say is - thank the lord they have Bill. They should have been removed from you years ago. Bunny is severely over weight for her age and is getting bigger by the day!! Bug is terrified of you and is one angry, troubled little girl - the damage, you have done already, is irreversible. Read that again!!! You shameful scorned witch.

• Haha

Mateymate28

Don't wanna speak wicked of a dear child - but Bunny is 6 year old and is very over weight and chubby. God love her; out eating pizzas and diet coke 24/7. Ain't gonna lie - cassy used to feed those chavis properly - they was good little eaters always had raw veg - good meals cooked. Now their mother - if you can call her one as she sure as hell don't act like one- puts them at rock bottom of her list. She's a lying, cheating, twisted; venomous snake dwarf.

Reactions: 17

Omglol

VIP Member
However, haven’t you also said lots of stuff about Cassy? We have seen videos of G calling her names and pushing her over yet you are happy to call her attention seeking, laugh about her self harm and call her names… just a bit double standards for you to try and take the moral ground here 🙄 it’s not one person a ‘victim’ and the other deserving it because you dislike them.
Lol not at all u can’t compare lucie and cassy at all lucie has been with him from young cassy is the latest shag. Cassy new exactly what she was getting herself into as he was already the vile pig when she met him probably what attracted her to him in the first place. No moral high ground just stating facts. Who are we to judge why a girl stays with someone who is the only life she knows and has a family with. She’s getting slated cos saggy fanny cassy has opened her legs for him. I see lucie out and about a lot and that is the look of a broken ill woman she’s so thin and looks dead behind the eyes I don’t think no amount of handbags makes up for the fact that the controlling pig who has abused you and humiliated you whilst you have loved and cared for him and raised his children, been respectful and stood by no matter what for 15 years Is laying so publicly with these skanky whores. I’m on this thread to slag cassy off and other people like g who deserve to be slagged off in my opinion lc hasn’t done anything to warrant it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Omglol

VIP Member
Totally off topic, but has anyone else seen this?

This is like watching paint dry! Who the fuck would sit and watch that I managed 2 minutes and had to turn it off hearing things like “resentness towards me” 🤦‍♀️ And in them couple minutes I heard the word “like” at least 2000 times 🤣 who does this bitch think she is you ain’t Jenny from the block your Shan from her majesty’s finest. Get over yourself you stick eyelashes on girls for £20 a time 🤦‍♀️ Go get a law degree or study to become a doctor then maybe you would get some of the credit you so desperately seek, until then chill. Your a basic bitch at best, with a shady past involving murder.. girl bye 👋🏻 🤡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Onetoejoe

I have tea, Zena has a little boy Ralph who she doesn’t have custody of him and the baby dad spent all his life in prison came out last year ☕ I’ve been out with her a few times and Yh well 🐸

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Omglol

VIP Member

This is very interesting. Rather than shaming victims of domestic abuse maybe we should educate ourselves a bit more on the subject. Or perhaps just leave lc totally out of it if she really is living her life in fear of that scummy cunt surely reading this and seeing us blaming her for what he does to her basically saying she is enjoying it as she gets hand bags 🤦‍♀️ is only adding to her trauma. Abused women blame themselves as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

NoseyMooMoo

Cassy's guy Brockett, with balloons in his pocket, relationship off and on like a bloody plug socket.

Reactions: 13