Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These woman are teaching their children fine moral standards
I would just love to know what that gormless little creep has to make these girls fall at his feet 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless like cassy they’re all just easy slags and don’t care about anything all the while they’re getting dick, including who’s on the end of it.

Has Lucy No.2 and Zee got kids?

I would just love to know what that gormless little creep has to make these girls fall at his feet 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless like cassy they’re all just easy slags and don’t care about anything all the while they’re getting dick, including who’s on the end of it.

Do they get some kind of kudos as they are 'his' girls?
By that I mean they could do what they like and no one would challenge them as they are his?

That Lucy n2 seems to follow brockett sister but sister don’t follow her
The sister only follows lc

I tell you what LC has patients of a sant !! I would of run them all over first time he cheated

Ok brockett these girls just want u for what u got in your pocket money talks

Only lc is having his kids

Reactions: 3
Has Lucy No.2 and Zee got kids?

Do they get some kind of kudos as they are 'his' girls?
By that I mean they could do what they like and no one would challenge them as they are his?
🤣 maybe they get to jump the queues in shops and if restaurants are fully booked people leave their food to offer up their tables for ‘Gs girls’ 🤣 like a modern day Charlie’s Angels 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I actually canny believe that wee rumpelstiltskin has a these women running after him. I’d love to know what it is 🙄 they all need to get there self to spectsafers and get there head seen to!!!
he’s one uglyfucker 🤮🤮🤮
If that’s how you get women buy them beat them up then buy your way bk into there life no thanks

Reactions: 6
I actually canny believe that wee rumpelstiltskin has a these women running after him. I’d love to know what it is 🙄 they all need to get there self to spectsafers and get there head seen to!!!
he’s one uglyfucker 🤮🤮🤮
If that’s how you get women buy them beat them up then buy your way bk into there life no thanks
Haha rumplestiltskin that made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see Cassy has either archived or deleted the 'family' day out with g pics and vid......not on her grid anymore

Reactions: 2
It’s gone private her Instagram lol there still there in her fb The one that isn’t there is the one of them together

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.