Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Z opens and closes her IG as much as they both open and close their legs 😂 they are so alike I think they should be besties both on the same level 😂

Oh duck off! I know how sensitive his skin is bollox you’re posting that because your a bragging c*nt like your kids! Would she post it if it was a primark top?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Just had a look at this z girl.
Jesus, actually think she is worse than Cassy
What’s she look like I donno what I’m looking for so I can’t snoop 😂

Yer it’s actually mean what cassy is doing to her. She’s only chubby because cassy her life coach healthy eating trained nutritionist mother feeds her tit. It’s not like she can cook her own meal. Cassy is just a lazy tit bleep only cares about one thing and that’s DICK. Her kids come very low on her list of priorities unfortunately.
She’s a big child for what 5-6 I thought she was 7/8i do feel bad saying that it’s not the lil girls fult it’s her sloppy mother’s

Reactions: 1
How many times did she say “obviously”!
And did she really say she had a degree and was a qualified teacher 😂
She will cringe at that interview being available online when she’s older.
Not as many times as she said “like” obviously 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
lc and the other lucy don’t look like them but I can’t find her on social media don’t think she has it

lc and the other lucy don’t look like them but I can’t find her on social media don’t think she has it
LC is natural looking, not seen the other Lucy but those two look like a couple of blow up dolls! Dunno what ever he is thinking apart from easy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.