Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Lucy No.2 and Zee got kids?

Do they get some kind of kudos as they are 'his' girls?
By that I mean they could do what they like and no one would challenge them as they are his?
Could be Cassy view being with him as protection? There’s likely a lot of people not happy with her behaviour due to her various misdemeanours over the years - he may well have a reputation as someone violent and ruthless and so she believes being his girl makes her untouchable? In the circles she moves in combined with her general naivety, I wouldn’t be surprised if she misinterprets that to mean he’s somehow respected in the community and that she’s gaining some respect, as well as safety, by being with him.

Reactions: 2
Let's face it cumbucket cass and z aren't attractive. They both look like trannies and have very strange shaped bodies. G isn't exactly attractive and appears to have the personality of a wet paper towel. They are all very immature and probably couldn't pull anyone decent if their lives depended on it. If you give off an air of desperation, which Slaggy does, it makes you even less attractive. I showed my hubby the unfiltered photo from the party the other day, he said neither him nor his mates (normal respectable blokes not pathetic wanna bes) would not touch it with someone elses. He actually said he would expect to find a cock when she undressed.
Can't get over how immature she is. My teenager even laughs at her.
I also wonder if social services have been on to her, she is making more effort with the girls - park, walks, playing. Don't get me wrong, she is still a tit role model and mother. She's too delusional and selfish to change.
Mother and daughter both deperate hags.

Not gonna lie, I like them cereal bowls she showed with th girls this morning 😂

Back into my own lane I goooo

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she mid melt down? Showing who she's with, singing songs passive aggressively, getting the juice plus out, posting herself loads and flashing that cast about!

Reactions: 5
Is she mid melt down? Showing who she's with, singing songs passive aggressively, getting the juice plus out, posting herself loads and flashing that cast about!
Oh yes right on queue! She’s so predictable when he goes back for a shag between other side chicks it will be all blue hearts and not a friend in sight. She needs to Grow up!

Reactions: 3
the white sofas from her mums are in her kitchen look stupid where her dinner table should be and the table and horrible sofa are in front room still

The songs are coming girls be prepared for the terrible voice and singing to brockett down the phone.. I really think he uses cassy & zee for his crimes and LC and Lucy are his main women... shameful...

I don’t no how they have such big heads cassy and zee are just monsters.. money laundering through there business I think.. and get a blow job and duck while he’s there .. so it’s out the bag now hey both no about each other lol cassy is all tough now but the girl is a bleeping dim wit

Boss girl mum of the year is just weak

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Oh I thought it was open plan so is there another sitting room?

I personally don’t think he’s throwing any money their way, maybe the odd meal or takeaway but nothing more! If anything cassy seems more skint now than before!

669372D9-9634-4310-AA16-32F78382075D.jpeg
9ACC59C9-4BC5-4546-8221-B0DCA85CC4AB.jpeg
I know it’s already been said but that cast changes arms more times than she changes her knickers

• Wow
No that’s lc
The genital warts have probably toughened the skin 🤢
omglol your to funny
Z opens and closes her IG as much as they both open and close their legs 😂 they are so alike I think they should be besties both on the same level 😂

Oh duck off! I know how sensitive his skin is bollox you’re posting that because your a bragging c*nt like your kids! Would she post it if it was a primark top?
Bigger the nose, more profit for g. Get them both a nose bag 😂😂😂😂
De
View attachment 567844This is coming from the girl who’s spent over 90k on her appearance? She’s such a bloody wally! 🤪🤪🤪🤪
[/QUOT

That Lucy n2 seems to follow brockett sister but sister don’t follow her
The sister only follows lc

I tell you what LC has patients of a sant !! I would of run them all over first time he cheated

Ok brockett these girls just want u for what u got in your pocket money talks

Only lc is having his kids
who is lucy no 2 - would love to see what she looks like compared with all the others

ED947191-73CC-40DE-917B-E3FDE292767E.jpeg

That comes up on Google when you type her name she don’t have social media I’ve looked

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I sure got the wrong person my stalking skills are not on point any more lol
Second name ?

She looks better than them other two

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.