Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when people ask questions on fb like that, just use Google FFS. I forgot this is Cassy, obviously on meltdown 473 and is attention seeking 🙄

Reactions: 2
So while cassys claiming to of smashed her car up zee is buying a bmw! I can almost smell the envy of cassy right now! You all predicted a melt down 2 days ago! This is gonna be a big one I can feel it coming lol!

Reactions: 7
So while cassys claiming to of smashed her car up zee is buying a bmw! I can almost smell the envy of cassy right now! You all predicted a melt down 2 days ago! This is gonna be a big one I can feel it coming lol!
G is probably buying it for her haha

Reactions: 1
That picture of zee will send her crazy 😜 zee is just a cheap girl.. she has way to much confidence

G is probably buying it for her haha
I don’t think he gives them any money lol just feeds them doughnuts and Capri suns ….. keeping those arses fat 😂 maybe covers the price of an abortion every now and then too 🤷‍♀️

Probably jokes with his mates about feeding the pigs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Z and him still follow each other on IG so keeping that option open… meanwhile slaggyanne is probably still looking at going to turkey for some MORE surgery to win him back 😂

Reactions: 3
05517D04-4E83-4FB7-871B-DC75F5B6E19F.png
You just know cassy is crying over her body 🤣 she has the deformed physique slaggy desperately craves. She will be on the next flight Turkey let me tell ya! 🤣😭 watch this space yall 🤡

• Haha
The traveller accent is back with a vengeance today! 😭🤦‍♀️ What is up with this girl would make more sense for her to talk with a German accent as she was bought up by angel and even that would be bizarre! She makes me cringe so bad I literally shudder when I hear her talk like that it pains her that her children are well spoken as well she would love them to talk like a traveller tries making them say travelling words when they say normal ones, very weird girl.

Reactions: 6
Z is following on here closely 😂 she’s now closed her IG …. This is a cassy move 💯 lol! She knows about cassy so following this thread 😂 wouldn’t you? put us all right then zena 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m like put some clothes on ffs or a cover up To much on show put it away your not blessed ffs wow these girls get there lips done tits done ass done skin bleeping sparkling .. NOT that tit suppose to enhance your looks not look like botched slags rude I no but I’ve seen some beautiful girls and they are naturally pretty these two think there beauts

Reactions: 5
To tell u the truth I feel a bit sorry for that zee getting slated as bad as she is on here. Yes she does look like a monster and yes she clearly is a wrongun to duck brockett knowing he has a fiancé and children at home, but I find it very hard to believe that any girl on the planet could even come close to being as big a slag as cassy. To be honest I’m glad she’s bleeping him haha and I’m glad it’s all come out so publicly it totally knocks cassy down a peg or 2 making out she was something special to him and more than a duck, implying that they were soul mates and that justified the pain she was causing his kids and wife well how them tables have turned and to be fair he’s been bleeping zee longer than slaggy anne so she has more of a right to him than cassy does which I bet burns her immensely 🤣

Reactions: 12
Any girl that fucks a man that they no is still with the mother of his kids is low what’s wrong with these girls ? This is down to farm dick pigeon chest lol but these girls need a lesson in loyalty... cos none of them gave a tit Cohen lc was at home pregnant Evan brockett ... he is the biggest wrong en ever but slags like these go around bleeping people boyfriends then wonder why they get slatted .. it isn’t on not at all ..

It's all a game cassy knows hes sleeping with other women she knows he doesn't love her and has a wife and kids at home that doesnt bother her but why lower yourself to keep pictures up of a man who keeps you a dirty little secret wint even follow you on insta or put even your bleeping nail in a picture on his social media desperate cassy clearly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.