Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Farm balls has gone missing lol

The other two are nasty 🤢 duck any thing blow job at the weekend brockett is filthy std walking

Reactions: 1
View attachment 569263

That comes up on Google when you type her name she don’t have social media I’ve looked
yer that’s her but she’s got a boyfriend she ain’t been with farmbollox for months now. Lucky escape for one of them at least! x

So she fell down the stairs. What a load of absolute bollox !!! X

Reactions: 3
yer that’s her but she’s got a boyfriend she ain’t been with farmbollox for months now. Lucky escape for one of them at least! x

🤣 fell down the stairs so for months she’s been ignoring everyone who’s asked and today she finally replies with that pile of tit haha she is so transparent it’s like she’s read a book on how abused women behave and is copying it to a t bleeping prick!

Girl got some sense!
She can’t tell the truth about anything lol

They defo had a fight! It’s like the scratches from
The car crash 😂😂 x

The amount of time she’s bomped down them sightly half carpeted-half linoleum stairs on her hole and videoed it and lived to tell the tale. Now people are supposed to believe that crap I mean come on 🙄😂 x

Reactions: 2
They defo had a fight! It’s like the scratches from
The car crash 😂😂 x

The amount of time she’s bomped down them sightly half carpeted-half linoleum stairs on her hole and videoed it and lived to tell the tale. Now people are supposed to believe that crap I mean come on 🙄😂 x
🤣🤣🤣. Not so much as a carpet burn on that dirty fat old Chad when she was up and down before but now her arms broken 🤡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She sure is accident prone when gs around but before he was hanging around she never hurt herself with stairs and doors ect ect slaggy muggy ann do ur look alike have same accidents when gs around u and ur twin are both biggest muggy ****** clowns shows how desperate hard up hoes u really are how the duck can u all sleep with same man and u making it so public ****** ann u look very silly now just another ****** side chick

Reactions: 5
Now she’s flying out.. running away from drama she created.. defo full of tit ! I don’t believe a word she says ..she is such a trouble maker then fucks of I tell you what I was hoping for a witch fight 😂

she can always fly to Antigua and feed the dogs for Instagram

8A6521AB-FCC6-45B6-8BD0-F5D8B8E18DF3.jpg
Another car accident for sympathy or has someone smashed it up 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Either way more attention seeking at its finest

Another car crashed in see absolute idiot ate you even meant to drive with a broke arm she really is a first class tool , she doesn't drive safe either no doubt shes hit some poor person car

I don’t no about that she would of taken a picture if it was a car crash .. shes lying sold it may be

So she can duck of like boxy for a bit may be

woman she is vile driving none of them in seatbelts and shes not even looking in front she will run someone over one of these days vile scummy witch people like her who kill people she wants reporting somebody screen record that video before she removes it I'm handing it in to police especially now shes written her car off proof shes not safe to drive

Attachments

She’s lying don’t make sense then next story Vicky Patterson with tears in her eyes
ATTENTION SEEKING

She vile she doesn't care has no respect driving round like that when they have kids no seatbealts and then turns to camera singing whilst driving not looking what's in front woman no wonder no man wants it she needs get some morals pissed me off I'm reporting it to police my friends daughter was killed because of pricks like her not looking what they doing

So what arm is it ffs

Attachments

Last edited:
Who’s seen zees newest pics 🤦‍♀️😳😭🤣 wow! Her and cassy really are the same people.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.