Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You speak so much truth in this. Someones upbringing and traumas can really mould you or make you put up defences. Cassy if you are reading this, take a step back, review what you truly want in life, think about your actions beyond yourself. You give out all the motivationals and life coaching elements but you need to start with yourself. Yes, you may have money but that could all dry up. What if JP went bankrupt or something? Everything would go down the pan. What would you have left? Just broken relationships and the odd friend who thinks here comes another crisis and rolls their eyes. You haven't looked properly happy in a long time and your kids will definitely pick up on this no matter how much of an actress you are. So, please sort your life out. Drop the bad guys, the drug delivering and probably taking, find some respect and hold onto it longer than 5 minutes so you don't lose your daughters. Us Tattlers really aren't jealous of you. Even if some aren't that rich, we still have it all. You should try it...

Meanwhile, I've still got the popcorn ๐Ÿฟ
Well said.

Reactions: 1
I just see this absolute idiot driving along the A2 London bound just before bluewater she must of been doing 100 mph plus driving like an absolute bleep only knew it was her because of her number plate ๐Ÿ˜ก I hope she didnโ€™t have the kids in the car

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She will kill her self driving like that no seatbelt or kill some one else

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She will kill her self driving like that no seatbelt or kill some one else
Honestly cut across all the lanes from the slow lane to the fast lane and then undertook loads of cars and I just thought you selfish selfish bleep ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Honestly I donโ€™t think they care brockett will deny both of them any way there all stupid

Deserve one another catch a std bunch of weirdos

Reactions: 3
God theyโ€™re literally twins both look like monsters and absolutely love themselves ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and post the same crappy quotes. Well News flash ****** bashers g donโ€™t give a duck for any of Yaโ€™s to anyone he can he totally denies all knowledge of your sad existence to the ones who no heโ€™s banged it he says thatโ€™s exactly what use was a bang. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคก awkward...

• Haha
She is ๐Ÿ’ฏ on here! Accounts gone private again within mins of posting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ–

Honestly cut across all the lanes from the slow lane to the fast lane and then undertook loads of cars and I just thought you selfish selfish bleep ๐Ÿ˜ก
Probably chasing ๐Ÿ’™ down! Cos sheโ€™s not done enough damage to herself and others over him already ๐Ÿ™„ exactly what she is a jumped up selfish hoe

Last edited:
When they actually see each other and how much they are like one another

I wouldnโ€™t admit him on my life bleeping hell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚them two itโ€™s unbelievable how there a like

They do look like trans tho ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When they actually see each other and how much they are like one another
Imagine a fight between them ๐Ÿ˜‚ will be filler and extensions and fake lashes everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m putting my money on Z though! Cassy will come fully armed up with her fake plaster cast and some dinlo who believes sheโ€™s a victim! Still my moneys on Z bird ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Imagine a fight between them ๐Ÿ˜‚ will be filler and extensions and fake lashes everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m putting my money on Z though! Cassy will come fully armed up with her fake plaster cast and some dinlo who believes sheโ€™s a victim! Still my moneys on Z bird ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hench girl zee her bum would knock me out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚her legs look chunky strong cassy will come un stuck with her.. but they are both rank to be honest plastic fake bull tit

Money on zee ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
It would literally be like 2 fat gorillas fighting over a stick of celery something I would LOVE to watch. Z would smash cassy to bits would be so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
It would literally be like 2 fat gorillas fighting over a stick of celery something I would LOVE to watch. Z would smash cassy to bits would be so funny ๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg yes would love to see those Turkish buck teeth knocked out of all 3 of them tbh ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.