Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So That zee was hinting she was pregnant just like slaggy anne then all of a sudden there was a miscarriage šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I mean sad if it genuinely was but 2 girls miscarry pregnant by the same man is a bit of a coincidence I think he has more to do with it. Cassy and zee are literally 2 peas in a pod. Another baby b only this one was a girl apparently unlike cassy who new hers was a boy at 5 weeks šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø . These girls are something else šŸ¤”

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That photo has cracked me up! That girl must get stuff from AliExpress delivered all the time. tit Fake Tan, tit lip kits, foam flowers she sent herself and blue/black casts! What a complete bleep!

Reactions: 3
My good god the pair of tit bags thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying pregnant both at the same time while lc is pregnant sick in the head

So That zee was hinting she was pregnant just like slaggy anne then all of a sudden there was a miscarriage šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I mean sad if it genuinely was but 2 girls miscarry pregnant by the same man is a bit of a coincidence I think he has more to do with it. Cassy and zee are literally 2 peas in a pod. Another baby b only this one was a girl apparently unlike cassy who new hers was a boy at 5 weeks šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø . These girls are something else šŸ¤”
Look at that girls bio on Instagram

Sheā€™s not hinting she was pregnant

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
My good god the pair of tit bags thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying pregnant both at the same time while lc is pregnant sick in the head

Look at that girls bio on Instagram

Sheā€™s not hinting she was pregnant
Omg that is 1000 percent for cassys benefit after itā€™s been outed on here

Yeh I broke my hand last year and u canā€™t take the cast off it doesnā€™t just slide on and off when u feel like it. Itā€™s there to help the bones build back together until they remove it at the hospital and assess it. She is one mug

Sheā€™s makes me fell sick the way she goes on every one deserves some one in there life but she is there with her mouth open šŸ¤®

Honestly with her vibrator toy posts to her half naked pictures while sheā€™s in that water thing lol forgot what itā€™s called.. she has no class u can see she was a dirty woman in her day oh yea on old Donald trumps boat lol

Cassy learned from her how to get what they want men wise now sheā€™s old she canā€™t use her fanny no more but her daughter well the roll has been past down
Get what the want men wise lol not at all they get used and abused that why theyā€™re so insecure and put themselves out so much

Reactions: 6
There just both great at seducing men Evan if it is for a night they both donā€™t care who they stamp on to get him itā€™s so sad really but men are not emotionally attached like females some think with there dicks not with there brains

Yeh I broke my hand last year and u canā€™t take the cast off it doesnā€™t just slide on and off when u feel like it. Itā€™s there to help the bones build back together until they remove it at the hospital and assess it. She is one mug
Good to no sheā€™s a liar a attention seeking one as well

Reactions: 4
What is it about this G that Cassy not only wants him as her boyfriend, but wants to show off on SM that sheā€™s got him.

I could understand if he is raking the Ā£s in from whatever he does and throws money around, making it her easiest way to ā€œearnā€ the money to pay off her mortgage? But why be seen as being a bit on the side, why not see him on the quiet.

Can he be that good in the sack? Is that it? Has anyone here experienced his chat up lines or seduction techniques??

Maybe the other side chicks are all insecure like cassy - daddy issues for one thing with her father going missing/passing away? neglect as a teen I expect too, with her mum busy with a new man and new babies while working long hours with her own salon back then? you can see why they donā€™t have a close mum and daughter relationship ...

Do you think G makes up for this need to feel wanted that Cassy surely has and he makes each girl feel really like they are each his number 1/only girl for him when heā€™s with them?

If on the other hand, itā€™s purely that she sees it as a game and sheā€™s out to ā€œwinā€ him from LC then sheā€™s deluded, she is young I know, but she must realise that boys that play like him like him wonā€™t be tied down. No matter how good she keeps her home, cooks for him, makes herself look good for him, is always available for him, he will always go with other women. Itā€™s nature, heā€™s programmed that way, to spread his seed. I think someone said he was a convicted armed robber? If heā€™s capable of that then he doesnā€™t care about other peopleā€™s feelings.

The ā€˜wifeā€™ LC, do you think he simply tells her itā€™s ā€œworkā€ while he stays out or is seen with cassy and sheā€™s happy to just take the money coming in?
Maybe he deals in more than watches and they get an unlimited supply of other stuff that addles their brains??

But seriously, who would want to be seen as so screwed up and needy to share a man. I mean come on, we know when you meet a new man they have had other girls before us, but how can you go with someone again who has a wife they go home to and who you get told bed hops like him?
No amount of baths could make him clean. For me, one hint of infidelity thatā€™s it, theyā€™d never get in my bed again!!

People say cassy reads what on here but why doesnā€™t she care what people think?
Does she think the people on here are just making it up?
Has someone convinced her we are all jealous of her??

She looks like sheā€™s going more downhill each and every month.
Still donā€™t get why her brothers donā€™t tell her to pull herself up.

Shame really, if sheā€™d stayed with Bill when she reached the top of juice plus, instead of letting her new figure and ā€˜fameā€™ go to her head and letting ā€œplayersā€ flatter her. If sheā€™d played the good wife and doting mother role combined with the healthy eating and fitness posts, she could have amassed followers and sponsors like Mrs Hinch.

If youā€™re reading this Cassy then please know that we arenā€™t jealous. You can still change the way you are, drop the fake accents and hard faced look and attitude. Tone it down, act a bit more ladylike and be a real role model for your girls. Rebrand yourself and stop going with these same type of immature boys, a good man will value you once you start to value yourself..

Reactions: 11
What is it about this G that Cassy not only wants him as her boyfriend, but wants to show off on SM that sheā€™s got him.

I could understand if he is raking the Ā£s in from whatever he does and throws money around, making it her easiest way to ā€œearnā€ the money to pay off her mortgage? But why be seen as being a bit on the side, why not see him on the quiet.

Can he be that good in the sack? Is that it? Has anyone here experienced his chat up lines or seduction techniques??

Maybe the other side chicks are all insecure like cassy - daddy issues for one thing with her father going missing/passing away? neglect as a teen I expect too, with her mum busy with a new man and new babies while working long hours with her own salon back then? you can see why they donā€™t have a close mum and daughter relationship ...

Do you think G makes up for this need to feel wanted that Cassy surely has and he makes each girl feel really like they are each his number 1/only girl for him when heā€™s with them?

If on the other hand, itā€™s purely that she sees it as a game and sheā€™s out to ā€œwinā€ him from LC then sheā€™s deluded, she is young I know, but she must realise that boys that play like him like him wonā€™t be tied down. No matter how good she keeps her home, cooks for him, makes herself look good for him, is always available for him, he will always go with other women. Itā€™s nature, heā€™s programmed that way, to spread his seed. I think someone said he was a convicted armed robber? If heā€™s capable of that then he doesnā€™t care about other peopleā€™s feelings.

The ā€˜wifeā€™ LC, do you think he simply tells her itā€™s ā€œworkā€ while he stays out or is seen with cassy and sheā€™s happy to just take the money coming in?
Maybe he deals in more than watches and they get an unlimited supply of other stuff that addles their brains??

But seriously, who would want to be seen as so screwed up and needy to share a man. I mean come on, we know when you meet a new man they have had other girls before us, but how can you go with someone again who has a wife they go home to and who you get told bed hops like him?
No amount of baths could make him clean. For me, one hint of infidelity thatā€™s it, theyā€™d never get in my bed again!!

People say cassy reads what on here but why doesnā€™t she care what people think?

Shame really, if sheā€™d stayed with Bill when she reached the top of juice plus, instead of letting her new figure and ā€˜fameā€™ go to her head and letting ā€œplayersā€ flatter her. If sheā€™d played the good wife and doting mother role combined with the healthy eating and fitness posts, she could have amassed followers and sponsors like Mrs Hinch.

If youā€™re reading this Cassy then please know that we arenā€™t jealous. You can still change the way you are, drop the fake accents and hard faced look and attitude. Tone it down, act a bit more ladylike and be a real role model for your girls. Rebrand yourself and stop going with these same type of immature boys, a good man will value you once you start to value yourself..
She wants g cos she knows she canā€™t have him and never will. He makes all the girls feel like they are number 1 and something special which then makes them think they have a right to fight over him which is what he loves. Itā€™s sick but no less than cassy deserves

Reactions: 5

You speak so much truth in this. Someones upbringing and traumas can really mould you or make you put up defences. Cassy if you are reading this, take a step back, review what you truly want in life, think about your actions beyond yourself. You give out all the motivationals and life coaching elements but you need to start with yourself. Yes, you may have money but that could all dry up. What if JP went bankrupt or something? Everything would go down the pan. What would you have left? Just broken relationships and the odd friend who thinks here comes another crisis and rolls their eyes. You haven't looked properly happy in a long time and your kids will definitely pick up on this no matter how much of an actress you are. So, please sort your life out. Drop the bad guys, the drug delivering and probably taking, find some respect and hold onto it longer than 5 minutes so you don't lose your daughters. Us Tattlers really aren't jealous of you. Even if some aren't that rich, we still have it all. You should try it...

Meanwhile, I've still got the popcorn šŸæ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cassy and this zee girl both said they were pregnant at around the same time .. when lc was pregnant.. both had miscarriages some thing just donā€™t add up.. For me all I can see is them fighting for g attention they want to be his woman.. Iā€™m being mean I no but both of them are as rough as each other and they will only be competing to much energy wasted for them.. g is a prick I no but these girls are just playing up and donā€™t mind being a side chick .. both need to back off .. cos if u no a man has a woman u donā€™t go near .. emotional issues daddy issues are not a excuse to be a crappy person..pair of wrong ens by the way what happened to condoms ?? Really convenient

Brockett is a dog heā€™s to blame but these women are not victims they will play victim but to many dirty women around that let men like g come and go and donā€™t give a tit

Lc just needs to leave him kick him to the gutter let him have that pimp life itā€™s disgusting but these types donā€™t give a tit

Reactions: 5
Exactly this!
Cassy and this zee girl both said they were pregnant at around the same time .. when lc was pregnant.. both had miscarriages some thing just donā€™t add up.. For me all I can see is them fighting for g attention they want to be his woman.. Iā€™m being mean I no but both of them are as rough as each other and they will only be competing to much energy wasted for them.. g is a prick I no but these girls are just playing up and donā€™t mind being a side chick .. both need to back off .. cos if u no a man has a woman u donā€™t go near .. emotional issues daddy issues are not a excuse to be a crappy person..pair of wrong ens by the way what happened to condoms ?? Really convenient

Brockett is a dog heā€™s to blame but these women are not victims they will play victim but to many dirty women around that let men like g come and go and donā€™t give a tit

Lc just needs to leave him kick him to the gutter let him have that pimp life itā€™s disgusting but these types donā€™t give a tit
Exactly this, and the thing is itā€™s not cassys first time bleeping married men so there really is no excuse. And from the state of that other one g ainā€™t her first taken man either. They are both the roughest couple slags Iā€™ve ever seen he must like ****** looking desperados šŸ¤£

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s all a game to cassy she likes to play the victim but she causes trouble for her self.. then the lies on top sheā€™s a complete duck up !!! The kids are the ones who suffer not her.. she begs for any man

Bad bad the area slags got no morals who they have sex with

Condoms as well u donā€™t leave it to men to wear one ffs both crying when they get pregnant well dumb shits cum makes children .. brocket is nasty and they no what his like.. cassy had a miscarriage and was out next day living her life.. I had a miscarriage and my pain was bad so I donā€™t believe it to be honest

Full of tit lies

Last edited:
Itā€™s bad enough that heā€™s off shagging other women, but youā€™d think the fact that heā€™s obviously doing it bareback would put his fiancee right off. Itā€™s obvious that he has absolutely no respect for her health if heā€™d do that, and she must have no self respect either if she tolerates it. Not to mention the messages it send out to their children the older they get.
The lot of them, and their families, seem very messed up to me.

Reactions: 7
She needs to leave him honestly no amount of money or life style would make me stay.. itā€™s him as well he is disgusting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.