Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol! I guess he has one moral in him then šŸ˜‚ would piss myself laughing if boss woman, life coach is having to bus it around today šŸ˜‚ without her car! Or has she still got the stunning yellow banana mobile šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m sure she has a broom stick lying about šŸ§™ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She vile she doesn't care has no respect driving round like that when they have kids no seatbealts and then turns to camera singing whilst driving not looking what's in front woman no wonder no man wants it she needs get some morals pissed me off I'm reporting it to police my friends daughter was killed because of pricks like her not looking what they doing

So what arm is it ffs
My eleven years old neice was also killed by a bus and the driver wife gave birth to a baby girl. It's not too blame his family or baby. That slaggy still read this and will not give a fought silly witch. Big hugs xxx

• Sad
Reactions: 1
sorry to anyone who has lost someone through a road accident, thereā€™s far too many deaths on the road!
She doesnā€™t careā€¦. You can be the best driver in the world but someone pulls out in front of youā€¦.game over! To take risks like she does is pure selfishness you can say over and over love my kids all the world etc but if u canā€™t love them enough to take 1 min to put a seat belt on them itā€™s not enough

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He had four girls on the go, drug dealing pays well
Lol and the Rest! Although if cassy and zee are anything to go by I would use the term girls very loosely šŸ¤£ more like a couple of transvestites on the go

Reactions: 4
I get that he wonā€™t let her, but thatā€™s her low self esteem too cos the minute I saw my man on social media with someone elseā€™s kids would be the minute I wouldnā€™t care what he wants, likes or thinks! As nasty as he probably can be and scary he can be I would be gone kids n all x
You know !!!!!!!! Even my baby dad ... to watch him play happy families with someone elseā€™s kids when he could be with his own ... nah .even if it is a complete sham. See ya later āœŒ

Reactions: 5
Wtf are those shoes ffs I wouldnā€™t pay 50p for them nasty shoes some thing u get out the pound shop lol

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s a transaction. She is happy with put up with it and provide the address for probation etc family home / loving father facade in return for cash and handbags. She isnā€™t a victim at all. Willing participant. He launders cash through her.
well said

Reactions: 2

This is very interesting. Rather than shaming victims of domestic abuse maybe we should educate ourselves a bit more on the subject. Or perhaps just leave lc totally out of it if she really is living her life in fear of that scummy bleep surely reading this and seeing us blaming her for what he does to her basically saying she is enjoying it as she gets hand bags šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø is only adding to her trauma. Abused women blame themselves as it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

This is very interesting. Rather than shaming victims of domestic abuse maybe we should educate ourselves a bit more on the subject. Or perhaps just leave lc totally out of it if she really is living her life in fear of that scummy bleep surely reading this and seeing us blaming her for what he does to her basically saying she is enjoying it as she gets hand bags šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø is only adding to her trauma. Abused women blame themselves as it is.

However, havenā€™t you also said lots of stuff about Cassy? We have seen videos of G calling her names and pushing her over yet you are happy to call her attention seeking, laugh about her self harm and call her namesā€¦ just a bit double standards for you to try and take the moral ground here šŸ™„ itā€™s not one person a ā€˜victimā€™ and the other deserving it because you dislike them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do think between cassy and LC there is a difference, cassy has no kids with G to tie her into anything. Iā€™m not sure if LC is or isnā€™t a victimā€¦. I donā€™t know her tbh. Cassy has a history of looking for men in relationships and ends up getting hurt! I think behind all the billy big bollox she gives out sheā€™s probably very insecure too! Hence the surgery and need to show off!

Reactions: 6
Your all barking up the wrong tree lucie is not a victim she stays with him because it's all she knows and they have kids sure she could leave but she isn't controlled by him men who control a women dont disappear every night and weekends hes hardly home shes probably got another man anyway cant blame her

Reactions: 5
However, havenā€™t you also said lots of stuff about Cassy? We have seen videos of G calling her names and pushing her over yet you are happy to call her attention seeking, laugh about her self harm and call her namesā€¦ just a bit double standards for you to try and take the moral ground here šŸ™„ itā€™s not one person a ā€˜victimā€™ and the other deserving it because you dislike them.
Lol not at all u canā€™t compare lucie and cassy at all lucie has been with him from young cassy is the latest shag. Cassy new exactly what she was getting herself into as he was already the vile pig when she met him probably what attracted her to him in the first place. No moral high ground just stating facts. Who are we to judge why a girl stays with someone who is the only life she knows and has a family with. Sheā€™s getting slated cos saggy fanny cassy has opened her legs for him. I see lucie out and about a lot and that is the look of a broken ill woman sheā€™s so thin and looks dead behind the eyes I donā€™t think no amount of handbags makes up for the fact that the controlling pig who has abused you and humiliated you whilst you have loved and cared for him and raised his children, been respectful and stood by no matter what for 15 years Is laying so publicly with these skanky whores. Iā€™m on this thread to slag cassy off and other people like g who deserve to be slagged off in my opinion lc hasnā€™t done anything to warrant it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Cassy fights men hits out then when she gets it back screams domestic violence.. totally diff

But yes we all have said stuff about cassy here no one is innocent of that.. lc is more innocent than the girls that go with her boyfriend...but not a victim cos she is choosing to stay .. the problem is cassy how she has treated her friends the lies she speaks and the emotional abuse she her self puts her kids through..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.