Cassy Clark #20 Cassy and Zee, both banging G and sharing some D.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry im being really slow... how do we know zee is deffo another side bit? I cant remember šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
None of them are going to win him heā€™s not to be won that wouldnā€™t be my boyfriend bringing Shame on me tell u that..

Reactions: 1
Sorry im being really slow... how do we know zee is deffo another side bit? I cant remember šŸ˜‚
She told a client. Itā€™s also common knowledge from the area apparently. And I think itā€™s defo been clarified even more with the social media games thatā€™s been going on. She also posted she had a ā€œmiscarriageā€ exactly the same as cassy did defo a pattern here šŸ¤”

None of them are going to win him heā€™s not to be won that wouldnā€™t be my boyfriend bringing Shame on me tell u that..
He will NEVER settle with any of them. Unfortunately for LC he ainā€™t ever leaving her she will be stuck with that hills have eyes looking mother fucker for the rest of her days, dodging stds like bullets in that house hold. He will always only ever claim lc, only ever have children with lc, only ever be with lc. The rest of them may get a portion of that filthy twig and berries between his thighs and maybe a bit of dinner every now and then but that is ultimately how far it goes. šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Zee needs to leave him as well put it down to lesson learned.. cassy is a regular at doing men with girls so there u go let her have him and his dirty life style

I do want lc to leave him tho cos she donā€™t deserve this tit at all
These girls claiming pregnancy and miscarriage/abortion would send me nuts I would end up doing them girls in Iā€™m telling ya I no I donā€™t condone violence at all but no way would him or them get away with it.. cassy has to grow up and look after her little girls

Reactions: 6
Personally the only ones I feel sorry for are the kids in it! The women all think they are clever but all that is being achieved is low self esteem and STIs! The kids shouldnā€™t have to see this tit show! Iā€™m all for moving on if youā€™re not happy etc but ffs no ones moving on they are just being fucked and ducked! Maybe the odd beating here and there too! I used to feel bad for LC but now I think sheā€™s just in it for the money and probably the only one that benefits from the money tbf.
imagine being one of those kids living on edge with a mum whoā€™s as stable as a chair with a bleeping leg missing! Cuts her self up, letā€™s herself be beaten, binges and pukes, emotionally abuses those kids by making them worry about herā€¦. But advertises herself as a bleeping life coach and Boss woman for the Gram! No dick is worth that especially one thatā€™s been in nearly every fanny in Kent!
Oh I knew the traveler voice would be in full force today when she changed her cover photo to her trailer šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ is that so G should be worried? Absolute dick head she is!

Zā€™s livened the page up tbh šŸ˜‚ itā€™s just shown how little respect cassy has for herself! But I donā€™t feel sorry for Z sheā€™s allowed herself to be in a ā¤ Hexagon with cassy and all the others so expect to come to our attention! If LC had a thread Iā€™m sure she would be mentioned on there too, along with cassy and the others! Thereā€™s consequences for your actions tbh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I think cos sheā€™s got his kids sheā€™s not aloud to move on boys like brockett donā€™t want no other man around his kids

Reactions: 6
I think cos sheā€™s got his kids sheā€™s not aloud to move on boys like brockett donā€™t want no other man around his kids
I get that he wonā€™t let her, but thatā€™s her low self esteem too cos the minute I saw my man on social media with someone elseā€™s kids would be the minute I wouldnā€™t care what he wants, likes or thinks! As nasty as he probably can be and scary he can be I would be gone kids n all x

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t feel sorry for lc at all she obviously like the gangster if u can call little boy brocket one of them. She gains from the llegal activities just like his whores weā€™re not living in the 1940s she can go any time trust me I know she is bringing her kids up around it heā€™s no role model for them kids

Reactions: 9
God Iā€™m out the loop haha just trying to catch up but can someone give me a little update of whatā€™s been going down please taaaaaaaa

Sheā€™s a disgrace šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m not from her area, Iā€™m from near Birmingham & I know someone who does jp with her but she doesnā€™t seem to be mentioned recently, a few of the jp girls, she has been closely associated with recently went for a meal to plan their next ā€œbusiness moveā€ no mention of cassy, no comment of her on the posts, she seems to of just been closed out in my opinion.. as for this little gremlin that is George, it does seem more of a power move for cassy, like someone said previously. Donā€™t know how though personally he looks like a little squirtšŸ¤¢. She has 2 young girls she should be acting accordingly!! As for that cast Iā€™d love to pull it of and wack it round her fat head. Other than that ladies I hope your all ok ā¤

God Iā€™m out the loop haha just trying to catch up but can someone give me a little update of whatā€™s been going down please taaaaaaaa
From what Iā€™ve gathered, itā€™s come out thereā€™s a new girl on the scene, pictures posted above, cassy is mid break down, on insta and fb posting herself singing like a back alley cat whatā€™s been attacked, sheā€™s then posted ā€œripā€ to her car, basically in a nut shell sheā€™s being a bleep x

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t feel sorry for lc at all she obviously like the gangster if u can call little boy brocket one of them. She gains from the llegal activities just like his whores weā€™re not living in the 1940s she can go any time trust me I know she is bringing her kids up around it heā€™s no role model for them kids
Itā€™s a transaction. She is happy with put up with it and provide the address for probation etc family home / loving father facade in return for cash and handbags. She isnā€™t a victim at all. Willing participant. He launders cash through her.

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s a transaction. She is happy with put up with it and provide the address for probation etc family home / loving father facade in return for cash and handbags. She isnā€™t a victim at all. Willing participant. He launders cash through her.
I really donā€™t think thatā€™s the case. You have to remember This girl has been abused and controlled by this man since she was about 16 years old. To me it seems like she has some sort of Stockholm syndrome. She has 0 self esteem any confidence she ever had has likely been beaten or emotionally abused out of her. Itā€™s not like heā€™s a millionaire that provides unlimited amounts of cash day and night. He wouldnā€™t of been this ā€œgangsterā€ when she first met and fell in love with him unlike the other sloshers who clearly cling to him because of what they think they can get and who they think he is. I would love lc to seek support and find the strength to duck that skinny bastad off but again when your controlled by fear amongst other things you physically canā€™t see a way out. I think she just feels like she canā€™t leave anyway so just tries to make the best of a bad situation. Itā€™s actually sad. Sheā€™s such a quiet girl wouldnā€™t say anything to anyone never acts up on social media or strips off over it sheā€™s not like them other 2 slappers.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t known LC so can only look at it from an outsiders view. Maybe she is that damaged she canā€™t walk away etc šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø There are so many options now if someone wants to get away they can, but takes strength and courage to do so ā€¦ā€¦ maybe she doesnā€™t have any left. Does G own the house she lives in do u know or is it council?

@Omglol do you know LC and George in person?
Yes. Not on a personal level but Iā€™m friends with some of her friends and my boyfriend is friends with him and his circle. my sisters boyfriends mum lives on the same estate as well

I donā€™t known LC so can only look at it from an outsiders view. Maybe she is that damaged she canā€™t walk away etc šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø There are so many options now if someone wants to get away they can, but takes strength and courage to do so ā€¦ā€¦ maybe she doesnā€™t have any left. Does G own the house she lives in do u know or is it council?
Iā€™m not sure if he has bought it but the estate itā€™s on is council not sure how he would explain to the government how he could afford that unless lc has bought it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Iā€™m not sure

Last edited:
He had a flat too didnā€™t he? Thought there was photos of cassy there then his kids, was a while back tho. I just hope if LC canā€™t walk away she keeps her kids from the drama, I suspect she does because they are not being taken to cassys or anything, unlike cassy who is throwing her kids into the mix of her tit show life!

Reactions: 3
He had a flat too didnā€™t he? Thought there was photos of cassy there then his kids, was a while back tho. I just hope if LC canā€™t walk away she keeps her kids from the drama, I suspect she does because they are not being taken to cassys or anything, unlike cassy who is throwing her kids into the mix of her tit show life!
Yer his children have never met any of his side chicks. Lc would never stand for that and to be fair not even g would be that cruel to her or them children. And end of the day he doesnā€™t want his kids to know what a dog he is to their mum I feel he would keep them well out the know about the slags he crawls round

imagine seeing cassy or zee in the flesh would give the poor little fuckers night mares šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
' g would never be that cruel.........'

He is a dog
Scum of the earth but I really donā€™t think anyone even him could put his kids through that šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø That and the fact he is a coward and wouldnā€™t want them to know what a piece of tit he is either way it wonā€™t happen. I can imagine cassy has tried her best and started on him over not meeting the kids cos in her mind that would make her feel like she means something to him

Lol! I guess he has one moral in him then šŸ˜‚ would piss myself laughing if boss woman, life coach is having to bus it around today šŸ˜‚ without her car! Or has she still got the stunning yellow banana mobile šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.