Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully the valentines drama has woke her up. I don’t see it but the shame of every one knowing what went down That’s enough to send any one crazy. Having to fake u have your boyfriend around buying your own flowers is just to much

Reactions: 5
That’s so funny she deleted the 7 quid flowers and the pizza but by Friday when they’re back together she will be claiming “private life’s a happy life” that’s why she deleted it. So Predictable!

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂😂 how the mighty have fallen? Wonder if he is coming to pick up the dog, now they aren’t together! Facebook/insta silence Ahhh feeling abit sad today! Did you throw the Ali flowers out he supposedly brought you or you saving them for next year! Ahhh bless

Reactions: 5
Soon she will be singing down her phone in the car..she has already made her self look like a nasty cow through other stuff she has done now this situation..did she really think boys like him change..sending your self flowers valentines is just mental honestly cos he’s not around lol I think she has realised that she will always be the other woman but yea I’m jealous of her..I really think this valentines gifting thing pushed her over the edge.. her mates must tell her the couple that she’s got

Reactions: 3
I just wanna know why she deleted the girls names too 🤣😭 wtf have they done? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No offence but she deserves to be hurt and feel not good enough as may be then she will get it.. that u need to stop going with any thing that gives her attention.. h

Reactions: 2
His posted a pic of him holding his baby girl on his work page All his stuff is still at l.c ... even more confirmation Cassandra is just the garlic bread .I actually feel embarrassed for her

Reactions: 8
She must really be burning right now after viewing that pic of him holding his baby. Her house is spotless compared to Slaggys. Who the duck pegs fake bags to the walls 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god that picture will send her over the edge

Defo got teeth house looks well nice

F7FCF946-7EEB-42C4-97F1-5BEF5D8BFB20.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg that pic which shows he defo never moved out and the fact all his stuff is real omg I’m cringing for Cass more than ever before!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my god he's got his teeth done 🙌🏽🤣

So Cassy has been hinting she's pregnant over the past week...... Que the melt down in THREE, TWO ONE.... 🤡🤡🤡🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Defo Had His Nashers Fixed😁

At Least Now We Know He's Got More Than 1 Pair Of Light Up Trainers🤣

All Jokes Aside.. Mans Clearly In Full Control! Cass You've Got Yaself In A Right Pickle With This One🤷‍♀️

Karma witch... Karma!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine ya man so openly cheating on you with a woman who pegs fake LV bags to her walls 😭😭😭

So embarrassed for all of them all.... but this is the drama I'm here for 🍿🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cassy my god if this isn’t a wake up call nothing else will work honestly defo karma double pudding for her this week

She’s already talking to a man on her fb here goes

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.