Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right is this the new way to get over a breakup and getting mugged off, buy an insta account?! Wtf is that all about. If people want to follow you they will, why buy an account just to gain followers?! Will that show George what he’s missing?! Is she deliberately trying to be this tragic or what because I can’t cope

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Buying a new Instagram account gives her another 112,000 people to shag her way through. She had already got through most of the 53,000 already known to her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I can't get into her Instagram account at all now - says page broken - a bit like her owner!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t no what’s going on but she’s done a story about a hacked acc I’m lost 🤪

Also change name of one weird behaviour

Okay so I’ve never posted before but my blood is boiling right now. Notice the photo of the dog is being held by someone wearing a pink jumper earlier today and then look who is the latest to have their photo put up advertising fillers and surprise surprise it’s a woman in the same pink jumper.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ok £10 a raffle ticket for fanny flaps lips! Who’s in 😂 see they are flying out the door. You that desperate for £200, I ll lend it too you, if your short 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Okay so I’ve never posted before but my blood is boiling right now. Notice the photo of the dog is being held by someone wearing a pink jumper earlier today and then look who is the latest to have their photo put up advertising fillers and surprise surprise it’s a woman in the same pink jumper.
We all know she's been doing lips during lockdown must be desperate for cash so wrong

Now it wants to get another dog😡

bleeping hell did no one tell that woman that never mind about having no lips you ain’t got a neck either! And I don’t give a tit if I’m being awful she’s breaking rules witch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The mother is now saying that she had already moved some bits into the bf house.

She went for a visit today to the house.

Quick. Someone get the keys of her or she will claim squatters rights

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I'm just catching up on all this.... I've reported her to Kent Police 3 times already and they've either done nothing or she doesn't give a duck.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Well slaggy ann ur so called boyfriend has give us all a clear pic that he still very much lives at l.c oh the shame u must feel nothin more then u deserve thats what happens when u go opening ur legs to every taken man they not looking for long term relationship they just want cheap hole to fill and ur constantly willing and ur out off pocket aswell for 7.99 for flowers u brought urself and now even gone lower again should I had and brought acct and followers the shame we all no ur rep is tit now and them followers will just see u for what u are aswell a nasty shameful low life mother who only ever cares about her already taken man and dont give tit about her kids

Reactions: 5
When was the last time she went church I no one thing travellers take there faith more than serious it’s a big part of there life.. This little wannabe traveler should go get blessed and start again oh yea she’s all ready done that one fake cow .. her travelling dad would of made sure she had faith .. Don’t Evan think her mum Evan goes church

I think that one has been done she’s not having none of it I don’t blame her
Not all traveller people are churchy lol. Some are new born christains.... but thats mainly when the gavers are after them and they need to tell the court they are church people 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Irish travellers say they are catholic.... not all go church and i know a fair few that have had children outta wedlock but still say they are practacing catholics 🤣🤣🤣.

Omg THAT PICTURE OF G NEEDS TO BE PUT OVER CASSYS FACEBOOK AND INSTA..... OH LOOK CASSYS BOYFRIEND WITH HIS BABY GIRL AT HIS HOME WITH HIS FIANCE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The mother is now saying that she had already moved some bits into the bf house.

She went for a visit today to the house.

Quick. Someone get the keys of her or she will claim squatters rights
Who told her he had passed away? As they can only tell nok and I'm sure she wasn't that,has he got family member to tell her he'd died to get away? I have heard crazier before.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.