Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Topdollar

new thread:
Showing off her Capri sun whilst not giving a f**k about bug & bun. Gb gone back to his fam, time to steal someone else’s man
Bug and Bun and a German mum. All she craves is a baby in her tum. Lv for lc but u got none

💙Bug and Bun and a German mum. All she craves is G’s baby in her tum. LV for LC but u got none💙

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

_basic_

VIP Member
Right girls I’ve got to say it. I know yas all love a spotless home and so do I! And Cassy is being a bit of a dirty dog.
But I don’t get the posts that are saying LC keeps a spotless home, his clothes are in the wardrobe etc cos the man is a cunt! Pure and simple it should not be about this ugly shit choosing his best house. He’s a twat who is going between women but please don’t make it out that he’s living there where it’s clean and going to cassys where it’s dirty. I just don’t get it. Say cassys is dirty and lc clean but don’t being G into the cleanliness of the houses cos he’s dipping his wick wherever he wants.
Are people suggesting LC keeps a nice home but doesn’t care that his sausage is everywhere? I don’t get it

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Boredofher

VIP Member
He copes by smashing up ur childrens home!!!!! He cope by giving you a back hander, he copes by using you as a fucking door mat cass..... he copes by wiping his feet on u everytime he leaves your house.....

I WOULDNT WORRY HOW HE COPES WITH YA ID WORRY ABOUT HOW YOUR GIRLS COPE WITH YA.... SEEING THEIR HOME SMASHED THE FUCK OUT OF.... THEIR MUM GETTING ABUSED BUT UR SO FUCKING SELFISH YOU ALLOW IT BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES U PLAY TOP TRUMPS WITH THEM UR STILL FAILING THEM... EVERYTIME U PUT HIM BEFORE UR GIRLS!!!!

Its time social services gets involved due to what they are seeing. You cant keeping them children safe mentally.... u cant shield them because if u could u wouldnt be having it in ur kids home

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Underdogrebel1

So its Valentine day.

slaggy try’s to put up photos that’s she having a pizza indoors with G 💙

is that after he dropped his baby girl & wife’s Valentine presents off ...

flowers & a Louis V box ... can’t wait to see what cassy puts up today .

how can you be in a relationship with someone who’s still buying the wife stuff from Louis Vitton😳 the flowers are beautiful too

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Boredofher

VIP Member
Cassy open ya wardrobe and show us Gs 300 pairs of trainers and clothes all organised in there 🤣🤣 LC is a proper little housewife, home spotless and organised and WHAT ABOUT YOUR SHOWER OF SHIT 🤣🤣🤣 FAKE BAGS NAILLED TO THE WALL, 10ER BEDDING FROM THE RANGE, TIN FOIL ON YA BEDROOM WALL, DUST COLLECTING GARLANDS EVERYWHERE, SHIT LINO LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣.... and thats with a cleaner!!!! JUST SHOWS MONEY JUST CANT BUY CLASS 🤣🤣🤣🤣 OH AND LC AS A BETTER BODY THAN YOU PHAHAHAHA.... THAT DIDNT COST HER 100K..... Now get back under your bridge fucking troll looking cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mrsemo

Chatty Member
Did a little bit of "research" Him has always been an ugly so and so 😂 And that caption I actually read in Peppa Pigs voice 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mateymate28

I've said it once and I'll say it again - this is another abusive relationship. The way that eldest ones face changed and the anger towards him when she chased him off, that is one damaged, traumatised, scared little girl and the other little one tries to help her up, the eldest chased him snarling, that poor little girl is gonna need a lot of therapy when she's older, she has clearly seen things that no child should witness. In the video at xmas when she's singing whitney prancing about and grabs delilah, that girl was repulsed, crying, her body language gave it away, she turned round with a smirk to hit her mum with the mop. It's so telling and worrying how social services and teachers ain't worried about yet another, narcissitic, abusive arsehole in it's bed with her girls!!!! My heart aches for those girls

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Cass take that lemon out ya mouth hun 🤣🤣🤣..... the woman as class as far as her home and the way her children are turned out!!!! Wheres you cass live in a jumblesale..... cheap knock offs, cheap furniture, cheap decoration, cheap lip gloss, cheap bedding, CHEAP FLOWERS, children running around the house with white socks black feet,.... ur tan is soooo ahit it looks like u got a skin complaint, ur sofa is something out of a brothel, ur chuck around the zoflora like your a homemaking goddess 🤣🤣🤣 home wrecker godess, and i know for a fact that travelling men wont let their wives mix with ya! Coz ur filth
Alright LC - why you so bitter? 😂😂
Listen to yourself. Cass is a Din, a proper moron. But I don’t understand why you are making out LC is the best thing ever? She literally is letting her man sleep around whilst she’s at home with her children. As if anyone in their right mind would let this happen! Cassy actually despite the fact she is a c**t in general she actually isn’t in the wrong. The person in the wrong is ‘him’
It’s like when people write they are listing off all the things that LC has got, but they are all materialistic. I think emotional well being means a hell of a lot more and neither of them girls have that! It’s a sad situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Countrybumpkingirl

Chatty Member
So its Valentine day.

slaggy try’s to put up photos that’s she having a pizza indoors with G 💙

is that after he dropped his baby girl & wife’s Valentine presents off ...

flowers & a Louis V box ... can’t wait to see what cassy puts up today .

how can you be in a relationship with someone who’s still buying the wife stuff from Louis Vitton😳 the flowers are beautiful too
Sorry but LC is a dumb an idiot as Cass for still being with him knowing what he is doing and still staying and acting like he is the best man around. She makes women look weak!
Women have spent thousands of years to be taken seriously and to treated equally and then this sap let's her partner have multiple other side pieces and then flaunts how he comes back to her. Nope sorry you are the idiot not them!

Reactions: 20

Topdollar

Literally just got off the phone with one of my old friends. She was slagging this girl off for like half an hour saying how she tried it on with her husband and now she keeps trying to add him when she said her name I was like omfg lol it’s only old slaggy 😂😂 I told her to come on over to tattle and spill lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Topdollar

I think all of us have diff opinions but what we do agree on is it’s him that’s the dog and is a abuser of women by manipulating all of them to get what he wants
AND that she needs a good exfoliate, a parenting class, a nutritionist, a slap round the chops and a muzzle for her privates. Oh and her social media shut down to avoid any further embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 19