Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo Had His Nashers Fixed😁

At Least Now We Know He's Got More Than 1 Pair Of Light Up Trainers🤣

All Jokes Aside.. Mans Clearly In Full Control! Cass You've Got Yaself In A Right Pickle With This One🤷‍♀️

Karma witch... Karma!!!
The light up trainers comments always kill me 😂 and at least we know he doesn’t only own those rank jeans

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally just got off the phone with one of my old friends. She was slagging this girl off for like half an hour saying how she tried it on with her husband and now she keeps trying to add him when she said her name I was like omfg lol it’s only old slaggy 😂😂 I told her to come on over to tattle and spill lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Stop lying Cass, you didn't make pancakes at all with the girls yesterday, if you had, you'd be posting them all over the net. Yesterday yiu sat at home and cried in 10
Boxes of Kleenex tissues because it didn't work out with the Ali express guy 🤣. Karma witch. Oh I do love me some bloom room flowers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
C1C0C7F1-5DF6-415C-B363-1E8865411640.png

Reactions: 3
guys slaggy purchased rosie braggs account lol look at rosies thread for info in the last page

guys slaggy purchased rosie braggs account lol look at rosies thread for info in the last page
she physically paid money for an account with more followers but it still has all of rosies tagged pics and igtvs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 441318
[/QUOTE]

she physically paid money for an account with more followers but it still has all of rosies tagged pics and igtvs
shes already gone from 113k to 112k in 30 minutes according to those screenshots on Rosies thread.

Reactions: 4
Haven’t caught up on the thread yet but has anyone noticed she’s still working. She’s making out it’s old work she’s promoting but all these pics of lips and eyebrows are new photos that’s she’s doing in her house.

Reactions: 11
Oh gosh. Desperado or what. BUYING an insta account. That's the biggest joke 🤣. Go on Cassy show those 112k
People how tacky you really are. Those numbers will drop quicker than you drop your pants!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck is it with this weeks illegal pin cushions? I suppose the positive is, none of them are meant to be getting treatments no it’s not like they can blast her shoddy work online

Haven’t caught up on the thread yet but has anyone noticed she’s still working. She’s making out it’s old work she’s promoting but all these pics of lips and eyebrows are new photos that’s she’s doing in her house.
Yep, she’s deffo working, too many new pics to be from the limited time she was working before. Imagine how desperate you’d have to be for treatments to go there. They look shite as wel!

Reactions: 3

This is so weird because I went on the tattle page for Rosie yesterday to have a nose n people were saying what idiot would buy an account and I thought old slaggy would and now.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the duck is it with this weeks illegal pin cushions? I suppose the positive is, none of them are meant to be getting treatments no it’s not like they can blast her shoddy work online

Yep, she’s deffo working, too many new pics to be from the limited time she was working before. Imagine how desperate you’d have to be for treatments to go there. They look shite as wel!
That’s what I thought. It’s so bad and she openly shows it too. Everyone must realize what she’s doing, how she’s got away with it I don’t know

Has any one seen Rosie Bragg fb page well just say some one wants tattle shut down

Plus u seen her that new page she’s got the story about witches looking her up and down

Cassy new page

Why has it changed its name? Hiding, fresh start, don’t wanna be known as a dirty old ripper! Jesus, a name change won’t do that! Reputation is done! Give up, stop working, you prop don’t have the right insurances. Hope you duck someone and they sue you!

• Haha
Why has it changed its name? Hiding, fresh start, don’t wanna be known as a dirty old ripper! Jesus, a name change won’t do that! Reputation is done! Give up, stop working, you prop don’t have the right insurances. Hope you duck someone and they sue you!
Even if she has insurance, she will not be insured to work through a lockdown. So even if she effs someone's lips or face and she tells them to go to her insurance, it won't be valid. In a pandemic in a Lockdown = no insurance

Reactions: 10
Even if she has insurance, she will not be insured to work through a lockdown. So even if she effs someone's lips or face and she tells them to go to her insurance, it won't be valid. In a pandemic in a Lockdown = no insurance
Surprised it is able to get hold of filler, prob illegal filler saying that wouldn’t surprise me if she inject gorilla glue! woman witch!

I've never seen GB look so happy. He looks like a massive weight has been lifted off his shoulders 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.