Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Thanks to @omiglol for the suggestion, had to tweak a bit for it to fit.

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how bad her skin is, just proves that all the bollocks she spouts about how good for you jp is total crap! tit hair tit nails and tit skin.

Reactions: 3
The Hand Is Back Ladies...

Funny Some1 Asked If We Have Seen His Hands This Year And Bam..... Post With His Hand🥴

Reactions: 9
As if it’s snowing as she dresses her eldest in a demin jacket selfish witch

Reactions: 15
Here for the tea and biscuits 🍪

I actually can not get over how bleeping gigantic those fanny flaps lips are! I mean seriously they are on the verge of exploding. Those lips must act as airbags whilst she drives about with no seatbelt! Honestly they are vile 🤮🤮😳
ive never understood why people take pictures at this angle. All I can see is the bogies up her nostrils ffs.

Reactions: 4
CBA8C9D8-E28B-4131-B95C-695DFAA3F783.png

I mean look at their faces .. why would you upload that? It’s not funny them girls are scared what a bleeping idiot

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She’s trying to smart and piss L off I mean who you trying kid cassy you ain’t got any baby’s to him. It’s quite funny how she thinks she’s Won Minger G 🤣🤣🤣
Compare to bill and Tommy lee this guy is one ugly fecker and ugly personality to

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.