Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to think people are jealous of her I would not swap my life for hers for a min
Hold up your boyfriend isn’t yours your thick cow and give women bad name knock knock any one in .. dim wit

If my boyfriend sent any one else stuff for valentines I would do my nut

Missed one lol
094344F9-07D2-4BCD-8D1A-BE87C2D1017F.jpeg

There’s one more over there she’s left out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Must of had a ban from Facebook .. AGAIN! surly the double life must be hard to keep up with what with being a business woman & a mother .. oh yeah forgot she hardly a mother when she don’t even have them 5 days out of 7 I’d love to actually see this woman been a full time mum with a job ! She is a joke . She thinks she doing everything for her kids but it ain’t it’s for herself her weight loss has made her a selfish bleep ! Who’s more worried about men and changing her looks over being a mum !! Sad to think these woman out their that would give their right arm to have children and theirs Slags like her that have them but can’t even be arsed to be a decent mother. SHAME ON YOU CASSY

Reactions: 6
Stupid Fool Deletes All These Comments BUT Leaves Comments From Weird Sleezy Peodos.. Not Only On Her Posts But Her Childrens🤔

#AttentionSeekingWitch

Reactions: 6
All she’s bothered about is G telling you Dick over every thing .. she isn’t getting people sticking up for her as much but there’s a fake acc over there saying your rude lol lol cassy and your a dick head

I don't think I've ever come across anyone so deluded in my whole entire life. NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU, the sooner you realise that, the better. Who'd be jealous of a pathetic little girl who lies, cheats, robs peoples bfs and sleeps around? Absolutely no one. I actually can't believe you have the audacity to post this tit. Give your head a wobble!
6D15F4C2-6EA4-4FB1-A4AF-730476D0050D.png

Reactions: 4
Uh Oh... The Side View Profile Pic Of "Him" And Droopy Draws Has Gone🤦‍♀️

Could It Be Something To Do With LC Lovely Bloom Room Flowers & LV Gift vs SlapperAnnes Foam Flower tit🤷‍♀️

#WhoKnowsWithTheseTwoRejects

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It really is funny I still can’t believe these women men let him away with it 😂 she can act all not bothered but talk about stupid she has made her self look like a right fool

Can u imagine walking with him my god these girls need help

She’s not in a relationship 🤪😂😂😂

Back to single hope reality has sunk in her brain

Reactions: 3
It be back next week... shes been shown up and she cant stand that....... she also cant stand losing so she wont be giving up on george....

BUT IMAGINE MUGGING YASELF OFF OVER SOCIAL MEDIA LOL CONSTANTLY OVER A MAN....( IF SHE DOES GET HIM) TO DO TO HER WHAT HE DOES TO LC..... HES ALREADY SHAGGING SOMETHING BEHIND CASSYS BACK LOL SHES NEVER GONNA CHANGE HIM ALL THAT EFFORT FOR WHAT..... ABSOULTLY duck ALL 🤣🤣🤣. DOES THE DIV NOT REALISE THE ONLY TIME SHE WILL ACTUALLY WIN IS IF SHE DONT GO BACK

Reactions: 7
Lol how funny? No pic anymore 💙💙💙💙💔 not following your invisible fella anymore on insta! Shame it didn’t work out for this week, there is always next week. Oh by the way cretin no one is jealous of your sordid underhand life. You belong in a kennel, who is jealous of that. You have no morals, you are a fraud, fake and obviously very needy.

Reactions: 9
When was the last time she went church I no one thing travellers take there faith more than serious it’s a big part of there life.. This little wannabe traveler should go get blessed and start again oh yea she’s all ready done that one fake cow .. her travelling dad would of made sure she had faith .. Don’t Evan think her mum Evan goes church

Anyone else try to follow LC and get denied ? Lol
I think that one has been done she’s not having none of it I don’t blame her

Reactions: 3
Think she’s finally realised she’s been mugged off?
No shes no realised shes being mugged gs gone g and slaggy will have had a fight hes gone to l.c or another side chick cassy will put up all different status about g he wilthen go bk to cassy she will have his back soon as he clicks his fingers its a repeating pattern

Reactions: 4
She’s like a 18 year old , splits up removes picture and name 💙 in bio . So predictable, it will be back in a few weeks when they get back together

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.