Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't doubt for a second she isn't doing fillers and Botox illegally but this message below is to make the idiots that follow her think she's mega busy and get them to book in with her. It's a marketing ploy. Make everyone believe she is busy by saying other girls are waiting to book in etc etc.

she shouldn't even be taking bookings at the moment as no one has no idea of when everything will open back up. Reputable clinics are currently not taking appointments or deposits for appointments that may never materialise. This is woman is a full on con artist and is about to run out of lives!
View attachment 438594
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 6
100% and it’s because she’s wanting everyone to think she’s not bothered she didn’t get LV because she’s got a baby instead 🙃
Oh my days why does she even want his baby..... she be stuck indoors with it... smashing the place up why hes bleeping whatever moves....

Reactions: 5
Ewww the onions haven’t even been fried beforehand. Cassy give it up, youre no nigella Lawson, your food looks tit and gives ya the shits!View attachment 438399
I thought that was a pic of her toilet pan 🤢😂

She's so doing treatments - why else would she always have that chair set up. Anyone else would fold it down and put it in the garage so the kids could have extra space to play but nope, not this selfish witch.

Reactions: 1
The Girl Is Vile.. As Vile As That Slosh She Serves Her Imaginary P*ssy Of A "Boyfriend"

Posting Caroline Flack God Rest Her Soul...🙏

Does Anyone Remember When That Young Girl Got Stabbed To Death By Her Ex BF In Her Car & This Vile Creature Commented "She Must Of Done Something Real Bad For Someone To Do That To Her" 🤬👊

& Nasty Draws Thinks Ppl Don't Like Her Cause They're "Haters" No witch Your Just A Vile Mega bleep.. With No Class, Empathy, Integrity, Decorum... Or Even A Fraction Of Self Respect!

This Jezzy Bell Has A Long Long History Of Being A Vile, Horrid, Swamp Life Yellow Belly🐍

Reactions: 10
I still want to no what the hell that dinner was ? I’m confused lol I’ve had a clue u can have it with spaghetti any one ? Onion mixed with lentils and 🍅 This girl is so delusional on my life people have gave her a ego that isn’t matching her.. really cheap girl that makes out she’s all that.. when really she thinks yesterday don’t matter
Cassy u stupid pussy grow a back bone no man will respect u if u let them away with what you have your not showing your little girls duck all FAkE

nothing surprises me with her can’t wait for her to get karma honestly she’s such a bleep stupid one as well

Reactions: 2
I think it’s also strange how somethingmake her Instagram and not facebook

or they make Facebook and not Instagram .

.. she picks and also you can block people from seeing your story on Instagram so wouldn’t supprise me if she make it so he can’t see the bullshit she puts on their .. anyways ... still hasn’t posted no pics of her kids .. they clearly still with their dad . Ohh and no pics on him still 🤣 maybe he’s got his apple crumble and custard somewhere else tonight .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Suppose Its Not Bad.. If You Don't Mind Onion Breath & The 💩💩💩

Onions Are As Raw As duck.. Just Like The Raw Bacon Pudding She Served Other Day... Whoever's Eating That Shite.. Must Be Easily Pleased🤷‍♀️

#HowToGetTheShitsWithCass

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kent police as an online reporting tool for reporting people breaking lockdown. Ready steady..... lets do it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I have indigestion and the shits just looking at the crap she serves up. Imagine thinking ahhhh yeah she’s a gypsy woman she will look after me and then ending up with that. The only needy in her is the sausage she used to be getting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cassy we would like to see one off ur sneaky pics off g its been a while now since u put one up off his famous jeans and trainers but then again he has to be there to get pic which hes not because we all no you would have taken one by now sad when u have to pretend your with him when he's with l.c or another side chick

Reactions: 3
Can someone tell me how he has money ? His watches are more than rankins sell them for

Omg theres comments on her page 😂😂😂 actually killing me... your never me 46 stone coz ur gastric band 😂😂😂😂

Then there was others about her Ali express flowers

• Haha
Chelsea Knows, I love you! Those comments have been sitting there 3 hours for all to see! Cass you are slipping!

She’s packing up as I said cassy you really can’t show your face the shame trying to cover it all up yesterday but u can’t hide from the truth

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.