Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also who the duck watched her videos and then feels it’s necessary to ask what mop she uses?? I’m done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What mop u use cassy 😂😂how sad such a liar thinks she’s wife of the year all of a sudden it’s not in her at all she is making out she so perfect

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd ask what one she uses then avoid it coz clearly don't clean does it
Bet she's one these that puts zoflora in n says it's clean when thats a disinfectant n needs soap to actually clean

Reactions: 3
I bought juice plus off her years ago the diet you’ve gotta follow is crazy!! Honestly I was living off nothing !! I’m on calorie deficit I’ve lost 4 pounds in 4 days without starving myself and depriving myself. I feel for others who buy into her business or products because there full of crap. She’d take someone’s last £ of them

Reactions: 5
I’m not a chemical expert but surely it’s not good to mix zoflora, floor cleaner and bleach? Don’t you just use one or the other, since floor cleaner and zoflora are the same, disinfectant? Then stick your hand in?
why do people mix loads of tit together it doesn’t make it any cleaner 😩

Can she not add up??

0F0039A5-2D61-4F3D-BF2B-CFC5120A9636.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
£10 a bleeping ticket is she having a laugh 😂 why would anyone waste a tenner 😂

Reactions: 1
✅ Own tanning range
✅ Own make up range
✅ Training in Essex to become a beauty therapist
✅ Waving the mental health flag
✅ BBL
✅ Sex addict
✅ Breaking every lockdown rule going
✅ Dodgy druggy boyfriend
✅ Making money out of 'pregnancy' and also abortion

Hang on, is Cassy really Lauren G! She said they used to be 'friends' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she going to stop allowing strangers in her home and most of all her KIDS home. Have I missed something? We out lockdown already? Coz I ain’t seen friends and family in weeks months and this witch is here asking for a little brunette to come model her cheap TACKY TATT FROM ALIEXPRESS

Attachments

• Angry
When she going to stop allowing strangers in her home and most of all her KIDS home. Have I missed something? We out lockdown already? Coz I ain’t seen friends and family in weeks months and this witch is here asking for a little brunette to come model her cheap TACKY TATT FROM ALIEXPRESS
Is this cnut for REAL????? It's no wonder the country is in the state it is! Cassy and her family single handidly spreading Covid all over Kent!! Absolute Wanker mate!! I'm fuming!!!!

Reactions: 4
Is this cnut for REAL????? It's no wonder the country is in the state it is! Cassy and her family single handidly spreading Covid all over Kent!! Absolute Wanker mate!! I'm fuming!!!!
Clearly is being for real! And I’m with you on that I’m livid!! Needs to get her comeuppance ASAP.

Oh my god this girl is so stupid waist of time You really can not fix stupid who the hell dose she think she is wow paying to wear your tit clothes she’s winding me up now silly girl needs a good 👊she needs to slow the duck down can’t wait for her to get her karma stupid little girl covid and this little woman just playing games haven’t seen my family in weeks I had to spend Xmas alone cos of sluts like her.. as for 10 a ticket for a raffle ffs broke witch she is a skank skint all for brows
Couldn’t Evan trust her with the raffle seen loads of raffle and it’s nice stuff not tit brows
Your a woman dirty low grade girl no morals at all That goes for your crazy mum as well
The only time she’s on her knees is for a man

• Haha
I’m not a chemical expert but surely it’s not good to mix zoflora, floor cleaner and bleach? Don’t you just use one or the other, since floor cleaner and zoflora are the same, disinfectant? Then stick your hand in?
why do people mix loads of tit together it doesn’t make it any cleaner 😩

Can she not add up??

View attachment 390289
I dont know of any traveller that uses bleach to clean..... coz bleach aint a cleaner 🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 4
She has deleted this post now. What a Covidiot.
As for that onion pie, that's shop bought and plonked in a Pyrex dish the pastry doesn't reach the sides 🙄

Has he been knocking her about again or is just dodgy make up!?
She has probably added this to her make up routine to make everyone wonder if she has been thumped. When she's proper in trouble no one will believe her

Reactions: 2
Now she’s 3 days not smoking I’m sure it was day 1 yesterday
We didn't get all this no smoking tit when she was supposedly pregnant - or maybe she carried on like a fag ash lil as she was too selfish to give up...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.