Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must of fell of hes bike good lol flash boy
The mums Been dumped hey lol who she kidding who the duck is going to control her ffs drama queen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am crying laughing at Angels brocolli selfie with her mate. I mean, imagine going into a supermarket, picking up a bocolli stalk and taking a picture of yourself with it. My stomach is hurting because I'm laughing at how silly and hilarious they are. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Well, that coat! Reebok shellsuit 80s what a bleep? I honestly think both those cunts play up on social media to get attention! It’s actually laughable! Chicken wanker is an absolute joke, what a role model women you are! With your tit scents and pineapples, honestly it’s a freak. Wow it’s cleaned it’s floor and posting a picture. Wooo I did my floors yesterday too. Well done!! Dog crappy/pissing everywhere! No expensive tit proteins shakes today. Comments keep appearing on insta and getting deleted! You really are a dirty slut!

Reactions: 4
I started following cassy 4 years ago when she looked like the girl on the left. I honestly thought she was stunning, like a young Jessica Simpson. Smaller lips and face and naturalish hair. Since leaving Bill she’s spiralled. He grounded her and she fucked it.

She’s completely ruined her face and body now. The girl on the right is a munt. Stop bleeping with your face cassyanne!
Have to agree she looked very natural and pretty there

Oiiii how funny it finally washes its floors CONSTANTLY, we picked up that she had the grungiest floor that you’d wipe your feet as you walked out the place suddenly they’re cleaned allllll the time, she looks here for content all the time.
As for the LC GB CC love triangle 🥱😴😴

So JP shakes have only 13g of protein in them per shake! What a joke! No wonder they don't work that is almost half of a regular protein shake. It also contains 10g of sugar.
Just looked and myprotein do a vegan protein blend
Calories are roughly the same (110) sugars 0.4g and protein 22g.
Oh and it costs less than a tenner!

• Wow
Can someone please report her to the council she legally isn’t allowed to do Botox and filler .. the rules have changed only nurses and doctors can now .
This isn’t 100% true you don’t have to be a nurse doc as long you have relevant insurance, training with proper academy’s etc, the laws are tighter but it’s no illegal, it is tho illegal to advertise Botox now no one not even consultants are allowed to advertise now

Whoever prescribes the Botox also needs to be present for the application.
She’s braking the law

She legally cannot administer Botox.
Only the prescriber or they have to be present when she does it
Again not 100% true, the prescriber however should be having consults with the clients but doesn’t have to be there for administration

Reactions: 1
WHY has angel bathed a dirty dog which has probably been rolling in fox tit and the rest, in the kitchen sink where you wash your dishes? Is she crazy??

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So JP shakes have only 13g of protein in them per shake! What a joke! No wonder they don't work that is almost half of a regular protein shake. It also contains 10g of sugar.
Just looked and myprotein do a vegan protein blend
Calories are roughly the same (110) sugars 0.4g and protein 22g.
Oh and it costs less than a tenner!
Even crappy slim fast shakes have more protein in and cost 4 quid for a tub 😂
The girls a joke.

I think it’s funny how he doesn’t post anything of her. I bet she hates that.

Oiiii how funny it finally washes its floors CONSTANTLY, we picked up that she had the grungiest floor that you’d wipe your feet as you walked out the place suddenly they’re cleaned allllll the time, she looks here for content all the time.
As for the LC GB CC love triangle 🥱😴😴
🤣 as if you’d upload on social media every time you washed your floor 🤣 has she not done the dishes this month?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A comment was made on here about her not having a wiping out bucket, next thing she’s doing the floor on her hands and knees, no mop. She deffo reads the threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is someone bum alittle twitchy as to how you are going to pay your mortgage/car? Really a raffle! Goes to show!!! Desperate or what!

A comment was made on here about her not having a wiping out bucket, next thing she’s doing the floor on her hands and knees, no mop. She deffo reads the threads!
Soapy cow probably uses her washing up bowl and her dish cloth

Reactions: 5
Latest story on Instagram with her wig on show ffs looks tit lol random photo my ass
Wow her love quote 🤢 leave of car boot cassy he’s yours love ffs lol spend the rest of your life with him No body Cares !!! Some one has to Your the chosen one lol well both as dirty as each other Bet u both haven’t Evan had std check dirty .. No one wants your raffle load of tit to catch a infection in your house we all no where your hands have been 100 dicks later 🤢🤢🤢 skint car boot cassy any thing goes just ask your man for money he’s loaded

I can’t even cope with those lip photos she puts on her stories. All of her clients have large pores, black heads and excessive sun damage. Talk about focusing on the wrong things! Grim.

• Haha
Such a liar! Who seen her dancing and carrying on with a mop couple weeks ago....or is the bleeping mop for show like the rest of your life 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly get everything put in here screenshots the lot for people who STILL think she’s bloody amazing then come here for the truth
She’s deleted the videos with the mop as well cos she’s a dodgy twit. Guarantee she deleted them as soon as she posted the one where she’s sat on the floor, don’t matter that hundreds seen it 🙄

1924DC43-C9A9-4972-BA28-7749D38F6E21.jpeg

Cass give it up love.... we've all seen you slop the mop back and forth.... spreading ya dirt, we've seen the girls dirty socks and feet, who u trying to kid about being in ya hands and knees cleaning ya floor.... only time ur on ur knees is when ur cocking ur arse in the air girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.