Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably hasn’t had them all the week
I’m surprised she’s got those girls at weekends
Crazy as they come our angel!

Just like cassy making out she’s controlled 🙄give over love you were putting your underwear on social media for everyone to see a few days ago

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Steak & Onion pie with vegan seasoning! Wtf! That twit tattooed vegan to itself. Wow you are a massive hypocrite. 😂 perhaps stick to the over priced protein shakes. Idiot women.

Reactions: 5
How long we thinking this picture is gonna be allowed to stay up for? I'm guessing it won't last til lunchtime before she has to delete 😂😂😂

Also what the duck is that disgusting coat he's wearing? Looks like a 30yr old hi vis that's been dragged around.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still can’t believe she’s posting photos of him. He had a baby 4 weeks ago. Just proves what a big massive slut she really is.

Reactions: 11
I started following cassy 4 years ago when she looked like the girl on the left. I honestly thought she was stunning, like a young Jessica Simpson. Smaller lips and face and naturalish hair. Since leaving Bill she’s spiralled. He grounded her and she fucked it.

She’s completely ruined her face and body now. The girl on the right is a munt. Stop bleeping with your face cassyanne!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
That photo is one whole tit show.
The coat
The cringy covering face
Cassys cringy expression and pose looking like she’s cowering beside him
Gripping his arm like that.
What the actual duck 🤣🤣
Her photos are edited to duck, imagine being so desperate to post him you post this hilarious snap 🤣

Reactions: 2
I still can’t believe she’s posting photos of him. He had a baby 4 weeks ago. Just proves what a big massive slut she really is.

Let's not forget that he also is a slut. His wife has just Had a baby. And before you all start, I'm not sticking up for her

Reactions: 9
Is it definitely him? I can’t tell. Looks like he’s ducked his hand up doing something! 😂😂 classy AF

Reactions: 2
The thing is, it's all just boring now. We all know LC knows and condones the two of them bleeping around. Cassy continues to break lock down rules and duck peoples faces up, we've even had the fake miscarriage, it's like groundhog day and just boring af now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.