Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please say someone’s taking a block for the team in asking about bloke/dodgy business/county runs/Covid

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The only thing she is famous for is being The BJ queen duck JP state of the back of her wig

I’m no fan sweetie your a dirt bag who the hell would want to be u or admire any thing about you your a stay at home mum that sells what she can on line thinking your the only girl out here don’t no who the hell she thinks she is

Nothing wrong being stay at home mum but be real ffs Fake cow

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This part makes me sad, why does she write it like it’s an achievement?
20335230-AFAC-4B4C-9E4D-CF9C0D709877.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Staged photo of the door 😂😂😂 and a manky hair brush where she take food out of a container and microwaves it 🤣🤣🤣.... NICE EXTENSION CASS.... THOUGHT 7 YEARS INTO JUCIE PLUS UD HAVE REAL HAIR TO YOUR KNEES BY NOW... BECAUSE THEM AMAZING CAPS 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t remember now but I know she said she regretted it so she’s purposely let it get smaller by losing fat. The one bit of joy I get from that was seeing her swollen like the Michelin man 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her bum is deffo bigger than before BBL, was flat as a pancake before, just one long back! But seems alot to go through to deliberately diet most of it off. The girls logic is non existant!

• Haha
Her bum is deffo bigger than before BBL, was flat as a pancake before, just one long back! But seems alot to go through to deliberately diet most of it off. The girls logic is non existant!
Dont forget she’s the epitome of wasting money mostly to show she has loads when it’s really cause she makes stupid decisions including, but not limited to; buying her kids ugly shoes and bags that look like vaginas, flower wall in the bedroom 🤣🤣🤣 Trent setting lino and doing her whole shop out before getting kicked out for illegal activities

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow it really is stupid! Put the dog on a lead and try alittle harder. Or maybe you want it to run off. Also taken it to vet yet, dog had its 12 week injections yet, or have you administered that yourself. Life coach what a load of bollocks! Vegan one minute oh now eat meat from March 2020. Did you strike through your twatoo. 😂 People like her who have animals frustrated me!

The audacity of that bleep... No make up and no filters. Either that or she's smeared the lens with vasaline

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I follow loads of folk on Instagram never have they put a post up discount promos 🤣🤣🤣
But your a 6 figure earner now cass 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who needs TV when you can watch her god she’s entertaining 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.