Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the cheek to talk about lock down is she bored or what she don’t no what she’s saying half the time..

Reactions: 2
It must be exhausting putting on voices all the time 😴 also as a qualified beauty therapist myself (apparently she is too) she ought to know the worst thing you can do is continually touch your face it also causes breakouts!! As well as keep touching your hair and then your face😳. Also I’m sure she used to share
‘Eating one burger won’t make you fat and eating one salad won’t make you thin’....so eat the donuts and the chocolate trifle hun and get about your day 👏🏽

Reactions: 6
Ah listen to the traveller voice in the video. 😂😂😂😂.....the girl is multi lingle

English, london girl, plastic traveller, german, and the langague she is fluent in is BULLSHIT

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mother reckons she dumped the fellow as he lied to her.

May be he realised she was a gold digger

Reactions: 7
Omg how many diff voices and accents has she got?! Anyone know her real talking voice? Or heard it? Also her nose is like someone stuck a clowns nose at the end off! Like big massive ball?!!! Life coach... how is she a life coach? I don’t get why anyone wants to join her JP group, just all fake crap! She is damaging them poor girls of hers, by having diff men round them, plastic surgery, her dieting then not dieting! Just being fake! Like when she calls bunny her little “ fatty” just because she eats well, as for her oldest girls nickname what a random thing to constantly say still?! I hope them girls pack there tit up as teenagers and move out!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She suffers from body dismorphia because she use to b fat so why does she constantly feed her girls McDonald’s and sweets n tit all the time when she knows all about nutrition

Reactions: 6
She knows nothing about cooking and nutrition.. she is full of tit.. feeds her kids tit as well some one that new and led a healthy life style would not be feeding there kids tit all the time.. She is not Evan a good liar she’s a tit one Nothing makes sense apart from the false confidence and big ego she’s got Her Life is all wrong.. her followers are just being lied to false information..She needs to just sit down get a grip who the hell dose she think she is famous she is a wannabe reject The voice just irritates me could stuff my 👊right in it lol joking

Reactions: 5
Ive seen the girl eat out in restaurants and she was always greedy! And use to do runners and let the poor waitress pick up the bill. After she was an extra in my big fat gypsy fourtune. With the fake traveller twang 🙄. She thought she was abit special after that with her kat slater leopard print fur jacket lol. Thats who she based herself on back then lol. Then she started jucie plus, pretended she didnt eat nothing to everyone when she was with T L B.... but she use to eat then sick it up to keep her weight down! The girl aint got body hang ups its all a feel sorry for her tatic. She shows her body off to much for that! She went and had them fake abs put in... although they look bleeping ridiculous..... no one with body dysmopher would think it looks alright.... unless shes got the one where she think she looks great in everything..... thats normally bigger girls that wear skinny girls clothers! Shes got that idea of having that from her mate lauren goodger lol. Cass is meant to have all this tit wrong with her personality disorder, body dysmopher, suicide tendences etc etc.... what she do cure herself???? Shes never with theraphist. Its all self diagnosed through google.... its the same with her being a life coach lol. How can you claim to be one.... when you push body hang ups on to your kids, you sleep around, you sleep with other womens husbands, you con people with jp..... a course you buy on groupon aint never gonna make you a body coach. People train for years at uni for that. You got to have physcology knowledge etc etc..

Reactions: 10
She needs a wake up call badly to call her self life coach is just taking the piss what’s worse is there’s girls that actually believe it

She must have a Facebook ban she hasn't posted on there for a few days.as for chicken wanker she says she dumped him did you notice he was wearing a wedding ring.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.