Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I thought the Instagram stories of the guy on Tik tok was GB when I first looked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Asking on FB where people shop and how much they spend.... Wonder if moneys drying up..
She does this every so often, asks a random question that she knows loads of people will comment because it gets her engagement stats up on her page. It's part of Juice Shite regulations and sales techniques 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Asking on FB where people shop and how much they spend.... Wonder if moneys drying up..
She does that for engagement..... and her silly minions always comment.... its bollock, she dont give a tit. Then she will message some saying if you go on jp blah blah blah

• Haha
So where had old Blue Eyes and the gf gone?

They have not been seen for ages and from what I can see are not friends with Angel on fb. I can't see Cassy friend list to see if they are on hers.

Who has tea?

Omg.... just see the post from the crazy german lady about teaching ur daughters 😂😂😂 does she realise what she bleeping bred

Now virst vule of being a voman 🇧🇪🇧🇪 the man needs money lots and lots of money vhen you become a trent setter.... vhen you earn 6 vigure sum... vich vich vich.

Vou vhen vill vour vouse vith linioum vots and vots of linioum vou vhen veat covic19

If vou have linioum vou vant vet covic 19

Vou vet a man vith a vife and vou try to steal vim... vont vorry about the veatings. Vou are a trent setter vou vill vake a span jaw very popular every vne vill vant vne the vame... fraiche creame... very spice

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reading that now half expecting her to come out with VOT IST YOUR NAME

Omg.... just see the post from the crazy german lady about teaching ur daughters 😂😂😂 does she realise what she bleeping bred

Now virst vule of being a voman 🇧🇪🇧🇪 the man needs money lots and lots of money vhen you become a trent setter.... vhen you earn 6 vigure sum... vich vich vich.

Vou vhen vill vour vouse vith linioum vots and vots of linioum vou vhen veat covic19

If vou have linioum vou vant vet covic 19

Vou vet a man vith a vife and vou try to steal vim... vont vorry about the veatings. Vou are a trent setter vou vill vake a span jaw very popular every vne vill vant vne the vame... fraiche creame... very spice

Reactions: 3
She’s that broke she has to offer promo .. literally begging for cheap promo 😂 if she was minted she wouldn’t be doing that . Girls a joke m8

Reactions: 4
She has not stoped trying to sell her tit I’m getting dizzy lol One day it’s lips other day it’s jp the next it’s her tit clothes then it’s her tit make up.. investment in what exactly she really seems to think she’s a high flyer and she’s living it large she’s a mess car boot cassy

• Haha
  • Heart
The lips are filler.... filler is unregulated!!! Therefore her tit lip filler isnt breaking the law!!!! We"ve not seen her botox work etc except when she was training

Shes posted something else about lip filler... about lumps and 3 days 😂😂😂😂 cassy hun we in lockdown if that picture is from 3 days ago u need fining
I wasn’t talking about the filler

She’s that broke she has to offer promo .. literally begging for cheap promo 😂 if she was minted she wouldn’t be doing that . Girls a joke m8
Every single day as well and when you look they don’t gain followers from her anyway, hope they’re not wasting too much money!

Reactions: 1
She has not stoped trying to sell her tit I’m getting dizzy lol One day it’s lips other day it’s jp the next it’s her tit clothes then it’s her tit make up.. investment in what exactly she really seems to think she’s a high flyer and she’s living it large she’s a mess car boot cassy
CAR BOOT CASSY!!! I am howling! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes begging for promos... coz her tit aint cutting it and she desperatly needs engagement on her page.

Obviously her filming herself with no seatbeat and her kids not strapped in aint cutting it no more..... shes banging on about plant based jp while stuffing mince down her neck 🙄. Shes just one massive contridiction.

Like to know where shes sitting on the jp board at the moment... coz i aint seen nothing to say shes at the top of anything.... shes just sat back and let her down earn the money for her and obviously jp as caught onto this

Reactions: 3
That thing has ‘given up smoking’ more times than Iv had hot dinner. Another desperate attempt to get her engagement up

• Haha
Ouuuuuuuu exciting carton milkshakes and painted plastic toy cups. All that money sure you could do better slaggy Ann

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.