Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please report her to the council she legally isn’t allowed to do Botox and filler .. the rules have changed only nurses and doctors can now .
not true at all, she legally can she’s just tit at it and shouldn’t do it for that reason only 😂

Reactions: 2
not true at all, she legally can she’s just tit at it and shouldn’t do it for that reason only 😂

We are on lockdown and beauty has to shut down.

And she is having people into her house, which is also banned.

We are on lockdown and beauty has to shut down.

And she is having people into her house, which is also banned.
yes hun that’s a given, but the poster wasn’t talking about lockdown she was talking about being able to practice full stop. Which she legally can, she didn’t say report her cause she’s doing it in lockdown she said report her cause she’s not a medical practitioner, which is why I said she legally can x

Reactions: 1
As soon as Cassy wrote “plandemic” I stopped being suprised that she was breaking the rules (not that I was massively suprised anyway) It’s one thing pretending you give a tit even for the sake of your children then putting people at risk, to completely jumping on the “it’s a hoax/plan/etc” She’s an absolute dick head, I’d love for her to become sick from covid but unfortunately she’s that poisonous it probably wouldn’t affect her and she would carry it round everyone she sees

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cant get over she posted a picture of them lips.... that girl needs the whole lot dissolving... if u get 2 or 3 minor bumps its easily fixed you literally pierce the lip with a needle and squeeze the bump out takes seconds..... she must have a really tit technic or her filler is cheap and tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cant get over she posted a picture of them lips.... that girl needs the whole lot dissolving... if u get 2 or 3 minor bumps its easily fixed you literally pierce the lip with a needle and squeeze the bump out takes seconds..... she must have a really tit technic or her filler is cheap and tit.
It will the cheapest tit filler she can get

Reactions: 3
It is lame in everything it does. I am sure there are a few people of here that would like to leave a review 😀 I follow a lady on insta who once listed a load of questions in relation to what is being injected, to what brand. Insurances, certificates, all sorts of useful stuff - people should question its practises but tbh people are as thick as her and because its cheap. It will come unstuck

This is a lip lady on my Instagram currently shared this post an hour ago,sharing another aesthetician post even though could potentially lose her business as they go to them but highlighting what to look for for after treatment,iv never seen cassy mention something like this.i wonder if she has the necessary medication thing (cant remember what its called) for if a reaction occurs or a error injection site it needs be dissolved asap

Attachments

This is a lip lady on my Instagram currently shared this post an hour ago,sharing another aesthetician post even though could potentially lose her business as they go to them but highlighting what to look for for after treatment,iv never seen cassy mention something like this.i wonder if she has the necessary medication thing (cant remember what its called) for if a reaction occurs or a error injection site it needs be dissolved asap
I highly doubt she’s done the dissolver course. It’s always separate and she just doesn’t seem like the type to care enough for anyone else to be trained in being able to administer it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gosh this woman is BORING AF.
She can’t stop eating. And how much do you spend on your food shop? And shouty stories. Boring el.

Yes Cass. You are slim. We know this. This is all you have. Stop having a public orgasm over a child’s-portion-spag bol not making you a “tank”

Will no doubt post again when some new tea is on the horizons. Because Lord knows we need it, she has got you all playing hairy arm bingo 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I highly doubt she’s done the dissolver course. It’s always separate and she just doesn’t seem like the type to care enough for anyone else to be trained in being able to administer it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought you had to by law to get the insurance?

I thought you had to by law to get the insurance?
nope! There’s no requirement by law but insurers can ask for it, you need to normally either be a licensed practicing aesthetician or have level 3 in beauty and 4&5 in A&P to get someone to insure you, but again it’s not a regulated industry so there can’t be any legal requirement for what’s needed to be insured if there’s no legal requirement for who can practice.
Lots of people don’t get the dissolving training because A&E will unblock the artery for you if you go there.

Omg they are awful

Unfortunatly filler isnt regulated as long as shes got level 3 in beauty.... shes allowed to do it, but she needs a doctor or a nurse practitioner to issue prescription for botox
Whoever prescribes the Botox also needs to be present for the application.
She’s braking the law

She legally cannot administer Botox.
Only the prescriber or they have to be present when she does it

nope! There’s no requirement by law but insurers can ask for it, you need to normally either be a licensed practicing aesthetician or have level 3 in beauty and 4&5 in A&P to get someone to insure you, but again it’s not a regulated industry so there can’t be any legal requirement for what’s needed to be insured if there’s no legal requirement for who can practice.
Lots of people don’t get the dissolving training because A&E will unblock the artery for you if you go there.
Omg!! That is truly shocking.i admit I have had fillers and baby botox but I went to a nurse in an actual clinic she showed me all the dissolving things all her certificates and also followed up aftercare and gave aftercare balms I researched too not just some skanky birds frontroom couch.im so shocked! No wonder she can get away with butchering faces

She’s braking the law

No the prescriber don't have to be present when you administer the Botox BUT the prescriber must have a face to face consultation with client before. Only once the registered prescriber is happy with your client, he/she will authorise the Botox prescription and then you can administer it.

She’s braking the law

The lips are filler.... filler is unregulated!!! Therefore her tit lip filler isnt breaking the law!!!! We"ve not seen her botox work etc except when she was training

Shes posted something else about lip filler... about lumps and 3 days 😂😂😂😂 cassy hun we in lockdown if that picture is from 3 days ago u need fining

• Haha
The lips are filler.... filler is unregulated!!! Therefore her tit lip filler isnt breaking the law!!!! We"ve not seen her botox work etc except when she was training

Shes posted something else about lip filler... about lumps and 3 days 😂😂😂😂 cassy hun we in lockdown if that picture is from 3 days ago u need fining
thank you I couldn’t be bothered to reply but yeah exactly 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.