Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ark at her driving no belt on and filming at the same time..... this tit needs sending to the gavers.... video evidence and a nice ban up her back...... wait til it goes through the window screen and smashing them teeth up.and all shes got is pegs underneath.... im sure she be wanting the NHS then in the plandemic bleeping backward bleep

Reactions: 14
Ark at her driving no belt on and filming at the same time..... this tit needs sending to the gavers.... video evidence and a nice ban up her back...... wait til it goes through the window screen and smashing them teeth up.and all shes got is pegs underneath.... im sure she be wanting the NHS then in the plandemic bleeping backward bleep
Be a shame if she had an accident with no belt on.
No flights to Turkey to get your teeth fixed.
Would have to go here, there and everywhere with her filed down fangs.
#Plandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm surprised the vile rat not saying juice plus will kill covid she use to say it cured everything on her sm until juice plus was on watch dog for making false claims all that slaggy woman off a rat nos is taking money from vaunable ppl and desperate single mums

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone please report her to the council she legally isn’t allowed to do Botox and filler .. the rules have changed only nurses and doctors can now .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she's had someone else round her house modelling stuff for the bug n bunny. £38 for a cheap looking tracksuit - no thanks love. I'd rather poke my eyes out with sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the hell has happened to them lips thought it was cassys lips wow There bad cassy needs to be stopped she is like The mad injecting witch she should not be doing lips state of those lips

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Slaggy Ann needs to put down thoughs injections lumps or what
Omg they are awful

Can someone please report her to the council she legally isn’t allowed to do Botox and filler .. the rules have changed only nurses and doctors can now .
Unfortunatly filler isnt regulated as long as shes got level 3 in beauty.... shes allowed to do it, but she needs a doctor or a nurse practitioner to issue prescription for botox

Reactions: 3
The hairy arm .....we first saw the hairy arm when it was holding the little puppy. She wants us to think it is g. If you look on chicking wankers Facebook of the photo of g and c,the one of him drinking and her hand round his neck it was at Christmas time,no hairs on his arm. If you look on LC engagement photos no hairy arm there either.Then hairy arm at yesterday's slop dinner, I personally don't think that g is hairy arm man.The saga continues.😋

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The hairy arm .....we first saw the hairy arm when it was holding the little puppy. She wants us to think it is g. If you look on chicking wankers Facebook of the photo of g and c,the one of him drinking and her hand round his neck it was at Christmas time,no hairs on his arm. If you look on LC engagement photos no hairy arm there either.Then hairy arm at yesterday's slop dinner, I personally don't think that g is hairy arm man.The saga continues.😋
But some of his pictures as hairy arms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.