Cassy Clark #17 Fake lip kits, stinking pits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the mother trying sell cleaning fluid ?

Him looks like he’s wearing the prison tracksuit lol

Reactions: 5
The way it’s posted a nice roast dinner, you lazy minger! Buy it!/ go and pick it up. That poor dog is bloody frightened, not playing! Honestly it really is an absolute disgrace, delusional. See the JP is going well, doing well promoting mugs that buy expensive vitamins. Not! As for him wow 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 those bleeping railing, ewww vomit in my mouth 🤮🤮🤮🤮 what on earth do these silly tarts actually see in him! 😂😂😂😂

See all the big numbers shes wrote 🙄 what a bleeping joke... no one is impressed sponge bob square head.....we know uve fucked up jp. And ur in ya knee trying to crawl back uo so arseholes coz u been tit out 😂😂😂

Found this on trust pilot 😂😂😂 who was it???

tit it didnt load 🙄 so basically says that cassy is everything under the sun and more google cassy clark jp and it should come up... its a few pages down june 2020

Last edited:
Do we know if was actually him? Werent a big enough flash,the hand didn't look hairy enough and we aint seen his only jeans? Only thing makes me think it is was the terror in delilah but I did listen with no sound so don't know if heard voice

Do we know if was actually him? Werent a big enough flash,the hand didn't look hairy enough and we aint seen his only jeans? Only thing makes me think it is was the terror in delilah but I did listen with no sound so don't know if heard voice
I did wonder about the hand as it wasn’t hairy

I did wonder about the hand as it wasn’t hairy
I don’t think it was. If it was him she would of had the sound on and said his name for people to hear. And that hand was no way hairy enough. Probably her brother and she’s pretending it’s old gapster to keep up pretences

Reactions: 2
Very inter
See all the big numbers shes wrote 🙄 what a bleeping joke... no one is impressed sponge bob square head.....we know uve fucked up jp. And ur in ya knee trying to crawl back uo so arseholes coz u been tit out 😂😂😂

Found this on trust pilot 😂😂😂 who was it???

tit it didnt load 🙄 so basically says that cassy is everything under the sun and more google cassy clark jp and it should come up... its a few pages down june 2020
very interesting comment made by a particular person on there. That’s stuff is a load of 💩💩💩 vulnerability is they way they sell to people! Absolutely disgusting.

Her tit gloss isn't thick but the girls buying it clearly are
Hahaha one review says been on an hour and still staying put,well after 1 hour id hope so!! I have one that unless I took off would probably last 24hours albeit a bit patchy/not as full coverage.but 1 hour!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha one review says been on an hour and still staying put,well after 1 hour id hope so!! I have one that unless I took off would probably last 24hours albeit a bit patchy/not as full coverage.but 1 hour!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm waiting for the reviews where she done there lips and they are as scabby as hers like what the duck she done.. She want to be careful that she don't drain dry with them holes 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
His hand ain’t hairy enough 🤣 a bit stalky don’t u think? Her pics are always taken using different filters and lighting so you won’t always be able to count the hairs on his hands

Uh Oh.... There Goes The Hairy Arm.. ffs, Everything We Say... She Does🥴
If only she’d listen when we say stay the duck home 😒 the amount of times this girl has gone running to the nhs whenever something ‘hurts’, yet Covid is a ‘plandemic’. Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Check the dinner The plate with the hairy arm looks empty there holding one bit of chicken lol The rest what the hell thats not dinner You would think she would do a nice fresh salad and side of rice with that

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.